Thread: Pepper the traveling kitty!

Pepper the traveling kitty!

This is Pepper, he is our very soft, very fluffy ragdoll cat. My cat love to be with the family and travels with us, too! <3 Many people think only dogs like car trips, but Pepper does! He is a sweetheart, he loves to cuddle, and loves to be around the family at all times. He can sit and beg for treats, that's his only real trick he knows. He hates to be alone, and want to join us wherever we are, and in whatever we are doing. Maybe that is why he likes traveling with us so much - as long as he is with us, he is happy! We love him!
    Good morning, Pepper! What a beautiful boy you are, with your blue eyes, your orange nose, your ear tufts and your wonderful, soft, very fluffy coat! How neat that you travel with your people -- I bet you bring smiles to the people you meet on your car trips! I would love to have a cuddle with you, or serve you a treat, or help you play with your favorite toys. You are gorgeous! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Pepper in Norway!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Good morning, Pepper! How nice to see another Scandinavian cat here, and you look so handsome!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Pepper! I hope you get to celebrate with treats and lots of fun. Let your family spoil you all day long!

I can tell you are very much loved, and you love your family, too. You know, most cats don't like car trips, but you seem to enjoy traveling.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh my Pepper, you're gorgeous!!! It sounds like you're one kitty on the move! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, dearest Pepper, what an utterly gorgeous Ragdoll kitty you are! That luxurious fur that I'd love to reach all the way to Norway to pet!.. those LOOOOOOOONG white whiskers and ear tufts... those pale blue eyes with the look of such contentment in them.

And what fun you and your loving family all have! You are the rare cat that enjoys going on car trips, so you and your people can be together much more of the time. And you are great for begging for treats and for cuddling, too. You and your Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you!

Congratulations, darling Pepper, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and your favorite treats and games and maybe even a nice long car ride!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pepper what a charming fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face today. It must be lots of fun taking you on car rides!!! My cats all yell their heads off from start to finish. How nice it must be to see the world with you!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. And thank you for brightening up my day!!! Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweet Pepper, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Pepper,

What a handsome boy you are, and a very loving friend as well. I'm glad you don't have
    to part from your family when the humans go on trips. That must be wonderful that you get to share
    the adventures with family around. Congratulations sweetie on being chosen for honors as
    the CAT OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber lovies & extra treats just for you.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Pepper!

Hi Pepper in beautiful Norway! Happy Cat of the Day from a fellow squarehead (an endearing Amercian term for Norwegians)!!! I'm smiling SO big because one of my most beloved childhood kitties was named Pepper! And while he was the most beautiful kitty in my eyes, I must say, you are beyond gorgeous! You long, flowing coat, your exquisite pearl grey coloring, the back drop for those sparkling blue eyes, take my breath away! AND, you are as special in personality and heart as you are beautiful! Wow, a kitty who loves to hit the road! Well, I've heard of them, even witnessed a few tooling down the road on the dashboard, but to meet one in person (OK, cyberly), is extra special! hehe
    What a beautiful best friend and traveling partner your family has in you, Pepper! You are special in so many ways, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors!
    Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart...you sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, beautiful Pepper!
    P.S...Min mor var
    født in Stavanger, bestemor in Akershus!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are such a lucky Big Cat Pepper to be able to travel with your purrents and see all sorts of places.
    We just wish that our Dad could take us to places where we could have a nice picnic in the sun.

You are such a big Fluffy Friend of a Cat, and we are so pleased to meet you and see you as our Newest Friend.
    You are just such a Cool Cat.

We Found Hotel Cats are loving sending Our Biggest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Big New Pal and Our Cat of The Day Purrfect Pepper.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS