Thread: Dusty (my grandkitty)

Dusty (my grandkitty)

Many of you will remember my son's cat Dusty. Kevlin called me this morning to tell me Dusty has died. They got Dusty as a kitten at their local shelter and has had him for about 12 years. Dusty was one of those one in a million fur babies. He is pictured below with his cart that he loved to pull around the house when everybody else was asleep at night.

Dusty was smart, beautiful and loving. Our whole family will miss you Dusty. Find Amy and Granny and they will keep you company. Play hard ar Rainbow Bridge and wait for us to join you one fine day!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh, Laura, I'm so sorry. My deepest sympathy to you and your son and all who love Dusty so much and will miss him and grieve him so much.

That video is wonderful. What a delightful memory to have of Dusty! And what a beautiful boy with that long grey fur!

Rest in peace, darling Dusty, safe and whole and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

R.I.P Dusty

You will be missed by everyone. I bet by now you are playing with Princess and not a care in the world. You will always be in our thoughts and prayers, ole man we gonna miss you. Love you Dust Dust.

Awww, rest in peace handsome Dusty. You left some deep pawprints on hearts down here. Now go find Pippin and Lucas - they will know lots of good nap spots, and things to chase and if you run across Corinna, Phred, or my Uncle Mac, they deliver really got skritches, I promise!
    I've Been Frosted

I love that video of him pulling his cart!

What a beautiful kitty. Play free at the Bridge, dear Dusty, and let your humans know you are all right.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear that sweet Dusty has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. By now, I'm sure he's telling everyone there about the wonderful life he enjoyed that was filled with care, love, and the loyal companionship of the family he knew. What a great video!

RIP sweetheart and play hard at the Bridge. You'll remain in our hearts.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I'm so sorry to hear this. I do remember him. RIP sweet Dusty. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Wow Dusty will really come in handy with his little wagon in Paradise , he can load up with treats for all his Awesome Angel Pals and bring the cart around for everyone to share.
    Dusty will have his wagon and with his Wings of Silver and Gold , he will be quite the Handy Cat on the spot!!!
    And you will meet and Dusty will bring over a meal that you can share.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry about Dusty. What a handsome boy.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb