Thread: Bandit!!!

Bandit!!!

Oh my gosh Bandit, you're so cute!!! I bet you're so much fun! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day with Coco and Oreo!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Bandit, omg, you are so cute and fluffy!! Happy dotd!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Cuteness warning for sure! Squee! Hi, adorable Bandit! I bet you are the cutest shadow ever! You are a busy little guy, too -- checking out the yard, following and supervising your person, spending time with Coco and Oreo. I would love to pet your wonderful, fluffy coat! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Bandit!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Bandit! You fur looks so fluffy and soft, I love how it frames your sweet face!
    Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day.
    I hope you celebrate with some extra doggie treats.

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

He sure is cute

I agree, he sure is cute. Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Bandit!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Beautiful Bandit!

Hi Bandit! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy! Your fluffy, adorable self has sent Dog of the Day's cuteness alert alarm into tilt mode, that's for sure! What a precious, precious puppy you are, Bandit, and so perfectly named, being the stealer of hearts that you are (plus you do look like you're wearing a bandit's mask).

What a joyful, playful, fun loving little pup you are, Bandit; so curious, so adventurous, so energetic! And any dog lover would consider it a privilege to be shadowed by YOU! Sounds like you're well on your way to making lifetime fans of kitty Oreo and doggie Coco, too! OK, Coco still needs a tad bit or convincing, but he'll come around!

What a very special pup you are, Bandit, friend to all, and how lucky your family of humans and critters are, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, a "shadow" in you!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bandit, and to Oreo and Coco too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~