Thread: ~Marisa~

Hybrid View

~Marisa~

You're just the cutest Marisa!!! I think Tortoise are so cool Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this a a special day for you and your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Marisa, you are beautiful! I hope as you grow older you will come out of your shell, so to speak, and not be as shy. Also maybe your taste will evolve beyond green beans and you will enjoy a varied diet. Hope you have a wonderful POTD celebration with your devoted and loving guardian!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Marisa what a beauty you are!!!

I enjoyed meeting you very much today. What fun it must be having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. I hope you both have a wonderful day together.

Congratulations, sweet Marisa, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Marissa!

Marisa, you sweet beautiful baby girl. I just think you are the cutest tortoise and I've really enjoyed reading about you. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Marvelous Marisa!

Hi Marisa! Happy Pet of the Day to you!

What a magnificent creature you are, Marisa, simply beautiful!!! As a child I had two Box Turtles as pets, LouLou and Pinky! They were such amazing friends, and so, it's always a treat for me when a tortoise is our very special and deserving honoree! As Avajoy has said, as you grow in size hopefully you'll grow braver as well and "come out of your shell." But, you are still a baby, so I'm sure with time you'll grow to be more confidant, enjoying exploring the world around you, happy to meet all of those so eager to get to know you better! But in the meantime, continue to enjoy the safe, peaceful, love filled life your person has provided you with, and here's to countless more years of shared love and companionship for you and your person!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet Marisa! Enjoy a very happy Pet of the Day, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~