Thread: FLOWER MOUND, TX: SAFE! (See msg. 2) Possible Cerebellar Hypoplasia Showshoe needs rescue!

FLOWER MOUND, TX: SAFE! (See msg. 2) Possible Cerebellar Hypoplasia Showshoe needs rescue!

If you can help, please contact Robin Vallee at the Flower Mound Animal Shelter:
    Flower Mound Animal Services
    3950 Justin Road
    Flower Mound , TX 75028
    Phone: 972-874-6390

*********or you can pm Melinda at Merlin's Hope: A Ragdoll and Maine Coon Rescue, Ennis, TX [email protected]
    She will be there tomorrow (Saturday 6/1) and can pick her up and within reason deliver her.*****************

Name:  ch_snowshoe.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  9.7 KB

Contact Shelter or Merlin's Hope please!!!!

Possible CH Snowshoe at Flower Mound Animal Control. She has not been diagnosed by a vet, but from a description of her symptoms, I am relatively certain. I will be going there tomorrow. Can anyone rescue this sweet girl from the shelter? They are very hesitant to adopt her out based on her special needs.

If you can help, you can contact Robin Vallee at the Flower Mound Animal Shelter:
    Flower Mound Animal Services
    3950 Justin Road
    Flower Mound , TX 75028
    Phone: 972-874-6390

*********or you can pm Melinda at Merlin's Hope: A Ragdoll and Maine Coon Rescue, Ennis, TX [email protected]
    She will be there tomorrow (Saturday) and can pick her up and within reason deliver her.**********************************
    Last edited by phesina; 06-01-2013 at 06:27 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Message from Deb: SHE'S SAFE!!!!!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery