Thread: Scaredy

Scaredy

What a wonderful story; thank you for rescuing such a good kitty! I am also glad that you got to keep him after all the time you put into saving him. You are truly blessed. And happy COTD to Scaredy cat!

Aww Scraredy Cat you sound like quite you sound like quite a Few of My Found Hotel Cats who were nervous at First , but Our Awesome Angels Army Home Locators service let them know that this is a good place to go and find a loving Furr Ever Home.

You look so pleased and happy with yourself Scraredy not more Cat , and we at the Found Cat Hotel are all sending you a Home Sweet Home Greeting.

We are all sending our Found Cat Hotel best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Found Friend Scraedy No More Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I love your story of Scaredy. I think cat people are a very giving group and really care for animals. Thanks for saving Scardy.

Lucky Scaredy

Great story! Scaredy is a very lucky kitty to have chosen your home as his refuge. You're a very nice person.

Oh, dearest Scaredy (no more) Cat, what a lovely, sweet boy you are, and what wonderful humans you have who were so patient to win your confidence, starting out leaving food outside and slowly gaining your trust so that you came inside and finally graduated to settling in, even sitting on your Purrrson's lap! What a saint he or she is, and such a deserving kitty you are of all this attention!

And how nice that she/he was even able to get in touch with your original owner through your microchip, letting him know that you were still alive and well, after you'd escaped from their home and hadn't been seen again. And he said you could stay in your new home because you would not be happy back with them and their small children!

What a wonderful story about you, Scaredy, going from the desolate life of a stray kitty on the streets to the most wonderful home and the most loving, caring family you could ever find. God bless you all, Scaredy and family!

Congratulations, darling Scaredy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a great day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Scaredy what a charming fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures. That close up of you sleeping about melted me on the floor!!! How precious !!! I am so glad you got to stay with your new family. I can tell you are loved so very very much. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day to the fullest. No more need to be a scaredy cat but a very loved and happy cat!!!

Congratulations, sweet Scaredy, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww, Scaredy! What a great story! You are such a handsome kitty, with your light green eyes, your pink nosie, and your black and white coat. I'm glad you have a wonderful home where you are loved and happy! I am sending you gentle kisses and hugs to celebrate YOU! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, Scaredy. Congrats for finding a nice home and wonder humans.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Scaredy!

Hi Scaredy! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!

It's been a long, hard day, and the sight of your beautiful, sweet Scaredy self up on my screen is just what I needed to lift my spirits! Your close-ups have my heart melted into a puddle of mush, and your very special life story has warmed entire body, head to toe! What an amazing story is yours, Scaredy, and while I am heartbroken knowing you had to spend even 1 day eking out a life on the mean streets, how happy we all are to hear you're now living out the good life with your forever family, and that even your former family knows you were found, safe, and being so well cared for, so loved!!! I guess we can rightfully call you a miracle kitty, Scaredy, and oh yes, SO very deserving of your Cat of the Day crown! What a serendipitous blessing your homecoming was for your forever family, sweetheart, and I hope for you all a long, long lifetime of happy, carefree, love filled days!
    Thanks so much for ending my day on such a happy note, Scaredy! No doubt I can go to bed assured that you've been treated to a very special day of celebration, being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Scaredy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~