Thread: Hello Biscuit

Hello Biscuit

Hello Biscuit,

It's a pleasure to meet you pretty girl. I loved reading about you & your pal Bagel. You two
    make a lovely pair. I would love to be a fly on the wall when you both have your conversation with
    your heads together under the bed. Must be funny to see. Congratulations on being chosen for
    special honors today as our beautiful brown eyed DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber
    hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful Biscuit!

Hi Biscuit! Happy Dog of the Day to you sweetheart, and to your precious sidekick Bagel, too!

You truly are a dream doggie, Biscuit! In fact, you're a dream come true, literally! Wow, what an amazing story of how your family found their way to you, and what a heavenly match it was! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your mommy's love filled, heartfelt tribute to her beautiful Biscuit! The smiles just kept on coming, and my heart swelled to the bursting point, learning how very loved you are, of the immeasurable joy you bring to your humans' lives, Bagel's too! And while your mommy's words were moving, those pics of you and Bagel with your arms wrapped around each other were beyond heart melting! All your pics were squee worthy! hehe How blessed your people, and best bud Bagel are, having a best friend and loving companion in you! And may I say, you did pretty good for yourself, too!: Car rides, rolling in mud, hiking with your mom, exploring streams, playing hide and seek with your daddy, cuddling with everyone...could life be any better! Well, no doggie is more deserving than you, Biscuit, and I'm so very happy knowing that one EXTRA special pup is living the bestest life imaginable...make that two pups!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Biscuit, for brightening my dark and storm day with your beautiful self and priceless pics! Hope you and darling Bagel boy are both enjoying a very happy, extra special, fun filled "top dog" day, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, precious Biscuit and Bagel!
    P.S...Did I read right? You stick your foot out the car window? Silly pupper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You are so sweet! My family had a St. Bernard named Biscuit and a Jack Russel Terrier named Bagel once a long time ago Congratulations on Dog of the Day!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hello Biscuit, What a pretty girl you are!! I really enjoyed reading about you and Bagel--such cute dogs and great names. I'm so glad you two have each other to play with and have fun. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

You're adorable Biscuit!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Bagel are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, my goodness, Biscuit! What a great set of photos of you, especially with your friend Bagel! What great companions you are to each other, I loved hearing about how you talk to each other and especially love the picture of you two hugging each other. You are a pair of very lucky dogs to have each other and such wonderful human companions. I hope you all enjoy a long and happy life together.