Thread: Beautiful Pixie and Oscar

Beautiful Pixie and Oscar

Congratulations on being today's Pet of the Day

Destiny, HRH Queen of the Flock, welcomes you and atta girl, Pixie. Speak loud, for us Hens love to Squawk and rule the roost.

Leslie and her Flock

Destiny, Pepito Parakeeto, Limelite, Criss, Madeline, Bubba, Gump, Vest, Hocus and Pocus

And Shadow the Toy Poodle and Domino the Rabbit and the two Betta fish

Hi, Pixie and Oscar! Not one, but two birdie Pets of the Day today! Your cheerful colors are a welcome treat for me on a cloudy day. How wonderful that you two have each other for company and fun! Having you for friends must bring your people smiles every day Happy Pet of the Day to colorful, pretty Pixie and Oscar!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Double the Pleasure!

Hi Pixie and Oscar! Happy Pet of the Day to you both! It's always a treat having not one but two deserving creatures as our featured honorees, and of course, a double blessing for your human each and every day!
    What a precious pair of Parakeets you are, Pixie and Oscar; two beautiful, brilliantly colored Budgies that could brighten the darkest of days...or moods!

In coloring and personalit, you two couldn't be more different, but both equally special, cherished and loved uniquely for the joyful, loving creatures that you are! Your human has been blessed with the yin and yang of birdiedom in you two cuties, and I hope for you all many, many more years of shared love and companionship!
    Thanks for brightening my day with your bright and sunshiney selves, Pixie and Oscar! Hope that you both are enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day, being loved and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Pixie and Oscar!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pixie and Oscar what a beautiful pair you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you very much. You brought me a big smile on my stormy day. You might have even chased the clouds away. I swear the sun is trying to peek out now. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. You certain are a pair of sweet treasures!!!

Congratulations, sweet Pixie and Oscar, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are gorgeous Oscar and Pixie!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla