Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to say good bye.........

From Indiana, but now living in Columbia, TN. which is approx.50 miles South of Nashville.

Grief

You may be going about your day and doing just fine..then the grief will blindside you. Go with the emotions. Have a good cry. It will take awhile to get past the loss of your special friend. You will miss them forever but in time things do get better. It's a process..doesn't happen over night. It takes many nights. Do something special in memory of your family member. When I lost my Jack Russell(Jack) I bought a small head stone for $20. It's in my garden. We had him cremated so we have his ashes which is comforting. Make a donation to a local shelter in your pet's name. Plant a tree. When we take on the responsibility of a pet we take all of it...even the parts we don't like. However, that's the deal and the worst part of it. Having to make that final decision to euthanize. It's agony. I believe it comes down to quality of life. When that is compromised we do what we have to do b/c we love them so much. I'm so sorry for your loss....but you are not alone. I understand how you feel...I've been there twice. I suspect the people on Pet Talk have too. Your head knew what had to be done but your heart tells you something else. It's so difficult. Think of it as something you did for him and not to him. Take it one day at a time. Peanut10

Rest in peace, sweet Malone

I am so sorry to hear about your sweet boy, Malone. It sounded as though it was time for him to rest easy and join all the furry friends at RB. I hope your pain and discomfort subsides soon and you can find a place in your heart to allow another pupster into your home. I am sure the girls would love a puppy. I know it is early, but Malone would want you to be blubberly in love with a new furry guy/gal and put smiles on everyone's faces.

Hugs to you and your family at this time.

SAS and her campers

Anna, I am so sorry to hear that your sweet boy Malone has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
    I know he was a very special boy and I was lucky to have met him several times.
    I was thinking about you and your family just yesterday wondering how you all are doing, I will send you a PM shortly.
    That is a sweet photo of Malone with your girls, I can't believe how big the girls are getting, sending hugs to all of you today.
    I'm sure Malone is happy to be with his brother Emerson again.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Oh Anna, Anna, Anna My heart is just broken. I'm so very sorry for your tremendous loss. I knew you were having to prepare the girls to send Malone off to heaven, but I had no idea it happened so soon. I cry with you, my heart aches with you. Malone, you were the most perfect family dog for your sweet family. You had a lovely life. You were adorable, beautiful, and you will be so missed.

Not dear Malone. Hold tit to the memories of your lovely boy. Rest easy Malone .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Anna you were so lucky to have such a beautiful boy and lucky that he was happy until the day he died. What a beautiful and loving home your family provided for him. He will be forever in your heart and mind.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I'm so sorry about Malone. You and your family are still in my thoughts and prayers.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am so very sorry. May the many memories you made together bring you some comfort in time.
    Johanna

Oh no this is awful...I am so sorry to hear about MAlone :-(. your in my thoughts,

Lots of love,

Jynnelle and Luna
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

Anna, I am so very sorry for you and your families loss. Malone was such a sweet boy and knew he was loved. RIP Malone!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June