Local band County West playing at our church Friday night.They play a mixture of Bluegrass,Country and Folk,they are all in High School,they have recently been to Nashville about 2 weeks ago,did some shows there,wrote music with songwriters down there,one wrote a tune for them that they played.The boy on the left played Banjo,Mandolin,Guitar and Harmonica and sang,the girl played Fiddle and Mandolin,the lead singer played Guitar and Mandolin and the one on the right played Upright Bass.They had the full house clapping and even singing part of Country Roads by John Denver,my Dad's favorite song.You wouldn't know they were teenagers by the way they played,were professional and were really in to what they were doing.I am sure you will be hearing about them in the near future,really enjoyed it it was the Finance committee that my sister is on that got them there Friday and are talking about having them back at some point in the future.they have a video on youtube called Love Sail Home,they they wrote,check it out.