Thread: Magnificent Magallanes!

Magnificent Magallanes!

You are indeed imperial, Magallanes! I wonder how big you are as no mention was made of your size. I wish you another 22 happy years with your devoted guardian and hope you get lots of your special treats to celebrate your POTD honour, sweetheart!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Magallanes!

Magallanes, you are indeed so very beautiful and imperial! How very lucky your human companions are to have you in their lives. I hope you enjoy your special day!!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

thank you!

In the name of Magallanes....THANK YOU!!!!
    I think this site is one of the most special I have ever seen, you make that me and Magallanes smile!!!

Hello Magallanes, It is so good to meet you today. You have the most beautiful coloring.
    Wishing you a happy PET OF THE DAY to you. Hope you get some extra treats on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Magnificent Magallanes!

Hi Magallanes! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous creature you are, Magallanes! Your shell, your coloring and markings, are so striking! And being as powerful as you are, as imperial, I would have to agree that you are the stuff of legends, "immortal," and that the dog had good reason to give way to your wishes! You truly are magnificent, Magallanes, and your person so very lucky to have a companion as stunning, as unique, as special as you!

Thanks to your human for sharing your beautiful self with us, today! What a treat it was meeting you, having the chance to pay tribute to you and all that you mean to your human! You're amazing!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Magallanes, being treated to...well...anything you want!
    Lots of love to you, beautiful Magallanes, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Magallanes what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures and read about you today. You certainly brightened up my cloudy day. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us today. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Magallanes, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~