Thread: Gunther!!!

Hybrid View

Gunther!!!

Oh Gunther, you're gorgeous!!! I love GSDs! It sounds like you have a LOT of energy to keep your human busy!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Gunther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a handsome fellow you are. I would love to have you. Congratulations on DOTD.
    We got to see how beautiful you are.

Linda IN SC

Hi Gunther, I'm so glad you were adopted. I'm sure you will have many good years with your new family! Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Gunther, you are beautiful! I've never met a black GSD before -- your coat looks so sleek and shiny! I smiled when I read about all the energy you have -- doing laps in the yard, letting your person know when it is time to walk, and meeting people wherever you go! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Gunther,

So pleased to meet you handsome boy. I'm a big GSD fan myself & can imagine what joy you
    bring to your lucky family. Your day seems like a busy one & that's good as, a tired pup is a happy
    one. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots
    of cyber hugs & kisses. xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gorgeous Gunther!

Hi Gunther! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous GSD you are, Gunter! Your sparkling copper colored eyes are set off so beautifully by your shiny, black coat...stunning! And mustn't forget acknowledging those awesome, trademark GSD ears!

I'm shaking my head, wondering how a beauty such as you, a pup as sweet and gentle and fun loving as you, found himself surrendered, languishing in a shelter! Well, no matter, because in the end you couldn't have hoped for a happier life, a more caring and loving forever home and family! No surprise either, to hear it was a case of love at first sight for your people! How could they resist? And I have no doubt that instant attraction was mutual!

I laughed out loud, Gunther, reading how you love to do zoomies around "the perimeter!" hehe That was a part of my beloved Husky/GSD Cody's daily ritual too! And of course, being a GSD, you're as smart as a whip, and loyal to fault! But, being as energetic as you are, I have to wonder if there isn't some JRT in your lineage! I was exhausted just reading of your daily regimen...training, running, walking, tugging, fetching and zooommming! And after a long, active day...thank goodness for couches...and Animal Planet!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Gunther! It was joy meeting you today! You truly are one extra special pup, one in a million, and so very worthy of your Dog of the Day honors!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, beautiful Gunther!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

So SO Handsome

Gunther...

I am so pleased you will now have the very best of lives.

You are the most handsome and loving of Boys.

You remind me of my Cleo.

Live and love well Sweet Boy
    Love is more than proximity.... its part of the fabric of our souls... We are their Mission.

Freebie Digital Graphics http://snowdropslighthouse.blogspot.com/

From Indiana, but now living in Columbia, TN. which is approx.50 miles South of Nashville.

Gunther

Gunther is an awesome looking dog. Very handsome. Love his name too. Good for you that you adopted a shelter dog!