Thread: Heidi Walks 2

Hybrid View

Heidi Walks 2

Heidi on her morning walk up Flett Street April 8th,then visiting with Hershey on her afternoon walk,when Hershey has her bone,she doesn't want to be bothered ,visits are usually short and way around on Parkway Crescent,half done the walk,Hershey's visit with Heidi was at the beginning.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi, Heidi and your friend Hershey! You timed the visit with Hershey when she wasn't having some 'me time' with her bone You are cute together! And Heidi, your grey ears plus the grey color across the back of your head remind me of a girl's hair bow
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Heidi! I am just looking over these photos again and you look very determined in that last picture! Like, no pictures, because I'm walking here You sure are cute!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi's Walks April 9th,2013

First three are of our morning walk on April 9th,was cool enough to wear a jacket,meeting Hershey on our afternoon walk ,by this time it had got cloudy.

Heidi's Walk April 10th,2013

Heidi and I on our walk April 10th,it was a cloudy day,cool enough still to be waring a coat ,from the looks of the road in the picture of Heidi it had rained overnight,no friends on this walk,this was around 8 in the morning.

Hello, Heidi! I hope that by now the weather has gotten a lot nicer for your walks! Do you still see your friends when you are out walking?

My neighbor has gotten a Female Yorkie pup recently, probably about 6 months old now. Both my Yorkie Males insist on visiting her daily on our walks. She seems to be more interested in Sneakers (4yo/Alpha) than the younger Ichabod, almost a year old himself. My Female Becca just sits and waits while the boys fraternize, but I think I see some indignance (just a little)
    Sneakers, Becca, Ichabod & NA'vi

Dogs know that you love them, whether you own them or not
    If you’re not watching FREE TV, you should be !

Heidi's Walk April 16th

Heidi and I on our walk April 16th.It sprinkled rain was 50F,rained more later and was dark and overcast.Today a nice and sunny day was 57F on the walk,a Poodle barked at us from a car turning onto Flett form Parkway as we were Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mewalk10.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	56866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heidijog2.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	56865starting out.

Heidi's Walk April 17th

Heidi and I on our walk April 17th,was 32F when we started out,no friends,later went to 52F.Today was sunny and 59F,no friends spotted.
    Last edited by fritz03; 08-14-2013 at 11:34 AM.

Hi, Heidi and Barry! I hope you're having a good summer! the weather is better for taking a walk

Heidi's Walk April 19th

Heidi on her walk afternoon of April 19th,it was sunny and 66F,had rained in the morning but got sunny in the afternoon.We met our neighbor Jenny,they had been in Florida for a Grandson's wedding,Heidi rolled over and got a belly rub.Today's was cool and breezy and 55F,saw Gracie the Bichon and Mitzie the Poodle mix on the other side of Southway Drive,Heidi wanted to see them but they were barking at her so we went on our way.Friday is Heidi's 3rd Birthday,can't believe it has been that long.