Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Heidi Walks 2

Heidi's Walk May 4,2014

Heidi and I on our 2 walks on Sunday.Morning was cloudy and a little breezy and 41F,no friends,Buddy barked as we went by his home.Afternoon was sunny and 50F.I saw Hershey as we walked by, she was looking the other way and Heidi didn't see her at all.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

The weather is getting nicer! Heidi isn't wearing her sweater for her walk in these pictures! Hi, Heidi and Barry!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh, send some of that nice weather my way! It's been so hot here that Jasper and I had to head back from a walk early because he was panting so hard.

Heidi's Walk June 11.2014

First two are Heidi and I on our morning walk June 11.We went before 7 in the morning,rain was on the way,it was overcast and 64F.No friends out,too early for them,it started raining after we got back.Next two form the afternoon walk,was sunny anbd a warm 72F,no friends were out.

Heidi's Walk June 20,2014

First two form the morning walk,cool,sunny and 64,no friends,was a little after 7 in the morning.On our afternoon walk.Sunny,nice and 68 F,two Poodles,barked at us form a house on Flett St,Heidi watched them as we went by and she hurried right on as if scared by them.Then we met Abigail,her Shih Tzu friend on Jane Street,had a little greeting,Abigail barked at Heidi,got a picture of that,was really cute.the we met Sam and Tessa's owner walking home from work,got a friendly pet from him.

Hi, Heidi and Barry! The weather has definitely gotten nicer, neither of you need a coat anymore Abigail and Heidi are so cute together!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678