Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heidi Walks 2

Heidi Walks 2

Heidi on her morning walk up Flett Street April 8th,then visiting with Hershey on her afternoon walk,when Hershey has her bone,she doesn't want to be bothered ,visits are usually short and way around on Parkway Crescent,half done the walk,Hershey's visit with Heidi was at the beginning.
    thanks very much devon. I have been boo'd.

Hi, Heidi and your friend Hershey! You timed the visit with Hershey when she wasn't having some 'me time' with her bone You are cute together! And Heidi, your grey ears plus the grey color across the back of your head remind me of a girl's hair bow
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, Heidi! I am just looking over these photos again and you look very determined in that last picture! Like, no pictures, because I'm walking here You sure are cute!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Heidi's Walks April 9th,2013

First three are of our morning walk on April 9th,was cool enough to wear a jacket,meeting Hershey on our afternoon walk ,by this time it had got cloudy.

Heidi's Walk April 10th,2013

Heidi and I on our walk April 10th,it was a cloudy day,cool enough still to be waring a coat ,from the looks of the road in the picture of Heidi it had rained overnight,no friends on this walk,this was around 8 in the morning.

Hello, Heidi! I hope that by now the weather has gotten a lot nicer for your walks! Do you still see your friends when you are out walking?

Heidi's walk April 11,2013

Heidi and I on our walk Aprill 1th,was still cool,wearing a toque and up ahead in the distance is a Newfoundland,we met that dog on a walk last month and found out it is a scaredy cat,even afraid of Heidi getting near him.

Heidi's Walk April 13,2013

.Heidi on her walk April 13th.Saw a Bichon way up on Parkway,didn't meet us,Heidi had a call of nature to attend to.A cool day 41F,after getting back,it rained.We had no walk the previous day,it had rained,she got 2 timeouts for pooping in the house.

Heidi's Walks April 14th

First three pictures from our morning walk April 14th,very cool 32F,went up to 48F later on,roads were wet from rain overnight.No friends out,too early in the morning.Last one from our afternoon walk after supper,cool and cloudy 46F.Buddy the German Shepherd watched us go by his house,that was it for dogs that day.Heidi going to the groomers today and I am getting mine cut as well.

Heidi's Walk April 15th

First three are Heidi and on our morning walk April 15th and Heidi on the afternoon walk.The morning walk was cool 39F,saw a lady walking two Poodles,,they walked by us,no greeting,Heidi wanted to greet them,some people can't be bothered to have their dogs greet Heidi,I think the lady was trying to avoid us.On the afternoon walk,Heidi saw Hershey,Hershey had a bone and didn't want to be bothered with Heidi.Heidi got a pet from the owner's son Alex.Later on Heidi saw a Jack Russell then a Cocker Spaniel in side a backyard on Jane Street,the Spaniel's owner was doing yard work.A little warmer in the afternoon 54F,a little breezy.Today ,we got one walk in,was cloudy and 68,no walk in the afternoon,got a lot of rain,didn't see any friends today.

Hi, Heidi and Barry! Heidi, I'm glad you got to see some of your friends on your walk. I bet Hershey knew you came by even with the bone.

Blog Entries
    Hi Heidi it sounds like you had a nice walk cool weather, rain, & then warm weather. It is hard to figure out what a dog should wear in such crazy weather.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Heidi's Walk April 18th

Heidi and i on our afternoon walk April 18th.We had our walk today,was warm,breezy and 77F,Thunderstorm watch in effect here for this afternoon,probably no walk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mewalk12.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	56799   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heidijog4.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	193.0 KB 
ID:	56798  

Hi, Heidi and Barry! I'm glad the weather is cooperating (mostly) for your walks! We have a few day stretch right now of temps in the upper 70s with low humidity -- nice for July, and I hope it will find its way to you too. Heidi, have fun taking your walks and seeing all your friends!

Blog Entries
    Looks like you had a great walkies Heidi.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom