Thread: Tigger the Terrific Tortie!

Tigger the Terrific Tortie!

Dearest Tigger, what an utterly gorgeous Tortoiseshell Shorthair girl you are! You look so sweet, yawning there like you've seen it all and then looking up at your Purrrson who loves you so much. And it looks like you have white whiskers on one side and black ones on the other. My Tortie girl Poppy has the same color-scheme to her whiskers. She sends Greetings to a sister kitty!

We're so glad your humans adopted you from a rescue. What a great First Cat you are for them, introducing them to the delights of cat-companionship! You entertain everyone with your games and activities such as playing with your toy mousie and climbing up things. And then you are full of affection, loving to get cuddles and belly rubs. I wish I could reach all the way over to Great Britain and rub that tum-tum!

Congratulations, darling Tigger, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and some more tummy rubs.

Last edited by phesina; 05-26-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

*melt* I'm such a sucker for this look, Tigger, pretty girl! What would you like me to do for you first? Give you some petting? Serve you a yummy treat? Help you play with your favorite toy? I would be happy to do all those things and more!

I agree completely with Phesina -- wish I could reach all the way across the ocean to pet you! What a beautiful tortoise shell kitty you are! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, gorgeous Tigger!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tigger!

What a cutie...I'm glad that you were finally adopted, lil' lady!
    You resemble my late Gypsy a lil' too!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Tigger!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gvypy and miss kitty.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	56469   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	relaxing gypsy.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	56470   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	56471  

To Save an Animal

I applaud you for saving a kitty who had spent so long not being chosen. I am sure Tigger appreciates all your love and attention so much! In my opinion, there is nothing better than to receive and give love to an animal or a child; it is the purest interaction I have ever experienced. Best of luck to you and yours.

Tigger what a beauty you are!!!

I enjoyed seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you today. Thank you for the smiles!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I can't believe an treaure like you was not adopted right away. Maybe you just needed to wait for the purrfect home and family.

Congratulations, sweet Tigger, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Tigger,

What a pleasure to meet you pretty one. It seems the wait was worth it as you now have a family that picked
    you out to come join them. I love your beautiful torti colors sweetie, Congratulations on being the CAT OF THE DAY.
    I bet you are COTD every day at your house. Wishing you a long,happy & healthy life with your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Tigger!

Greetings Tigger! Happy Cat of the Day to you from me and my kitties, Mollie and Tigger!

What a stunning Torti you are, Tigg, a beauty inside and out! As your human says, it's hard to understand why a kitty as beautiful, as sweet and loving and adorable as you was ever surrendered, languishing so long at that shelter! But your family knew a gem of girl when they saw one, and what a wonderful choice they made in you...or is that you in them! Either way, you and your forever family make for one heavenly match, and how blessed you all are to have found your way to one another! I can't imagine a more perfect "first" than you, Tigger!

Thanks for ending my day with a great, big smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, celebrating to the max with your adoring humans!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tigger!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a lovely kitty you are Tigger. Congrats on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

What a Cat with a coat of many colors you are Tigger , a great Tortie Full of Fun.
    You remind me so much of my Pouncer Angel my First Cat and the ill fated Pouncer Roccalno Angel who was sucha good Porch Cat who fought against moving into the Hotel.

WE just love Torties here and I am praying that Our All Loving Lord God above that maybe one day My Pouncers will send a sweet Little Tortie like you. You are such a Terrific Cat Tigger so full of fun.

My Pouncer Angels are both starting their Tortie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWS For such a Dear Cat Tremendous Tigger^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS