Thread: Smart Sadie!

Smart Sadie!

Hi there, Sadie! I saw the thumbnail and just had to pop in to meet you. What a pretty gal you are, and all decked out for the holiday, as well.

My Riley is a poochon as well - a poodle x bichon. My others are bichons, and all of them are rescues.

I am sorry to learn that you had such a rough start in life, but oh my what a lucky day when you landed with your current HuMom! Lucky for BOTH of you.

Enjoy this special day, Sadie!

Oh, Sadee, I rarely reply to the DOTD (as a kitty person) but your picture was so special I had to! How cute and appropriate your outfit is! You look super happy and sweet as well.

Congratulations on being DOTD, sweetheart, you have a wonderful day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hello Sadee, it's a pleasure to meet such a cute little girl! You are just adorable and it is obvious from the writeup that your human mom loves you very much and vice versa. What a lucky day for both of you when you came into each other's lives. I think your patriotic outfit is perfect for today. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Sadee,

What a super cutie pie you are little lady. I loved reading about you and seeing your sweet
    photo. I hope you go on being sunshine and happiness to your loving person for a long, long time.
    Since I can't reach you from here, I hope your human delivers my hugs & kisses for me sweetie.
    Enjoy your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi sweet Sadee! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    What an honor, being chosen our very special and most deserving, Memorial Day "top dog!" How precious you look, all decked out in your patriotic gear! You truly are a Yankee doggie dandy...You do Lady Liberty proud!

We're so very grateful to your human for rescuing you from your abusive former life, Sadee, giving you a happy new life, free of worries, overflowing with love and devotion, everything a pup could ever hope for and more! You bring so much joy, happiness and unconditional love to your human's life, Sadee, and how blessed she is to have a fun loving, life loving, beautiful best friend in you, sweet baby girl!

She's my sunshine in the morning and my sweet dreams at night.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and your human are enjoying a very happy, extra special, love filled Dog of the Day!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, darling Sadee!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You put a smile on my face Sadie! You're so pretty and all dressed up for the holiday!
    Congrats on being DOTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Super Sadee!

She's my sunshine in the morning and my sweet dreams at night.
    Hi, Sadee up in Round Lake Beach! How nice you look in your Memorial Day costume! I agree with Chocolate Puppy - you put a smile on my face today! I can tell just how much you are loved I hope you had a very fun Memorial Day, whichever side of the state line you were on! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Miss Sadee!

Sending you petting and lovies,
    Elyse in LaGrange
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sadie!

Oh Sadie...you are so cute! I love your picture...all decked out for Memorial Day!
    It is so sweet that you and your human have such a loving bond!
    Enjoy being Dog of the Day, Sadie!