Thread: Tigger the Terrific Tortie!

Threaded View

Tigger the Terrific Tortie!

Dearest Tigger, what an utterly gorgeous Tortoiseshell Shorthair girl you are! You look so sweet, yawning there like you've seen it all and then looking up at your Purrrson who loves you so much. And it looks like you have white whiskers on one side and black ones on the other. My Tortie girl Poppy has the same color-scheme to her whiskers. She sends Greetings to a sister kitty!

We're so glad your humans adopted you from a rescue. What a great First Cat you are for them, introducing them to the delights of cat-companionship! You entertain everyone with your games and activities such as playing with your toy mousie and climbing up things. And then you are full of affection, loving to get cuddles and belly rubs. I wish I could reach all the way over to Great Britain and rub that tum-tum!

Congratulations, darling Tigger, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games and some more tummy rubs.

Last edited by phesina; 05-26-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery