Thread: ~Fiffy~

~Fiffy~

Good morning pretty little Fiffy!!! You sure have been through a lot! It's nice to know you're doing well now.
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you and Samira have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

precious piggie Fiffy!

Hi beautiful Fiffy! Happy piggie Pet of the Day to you from all in this wheeker loving home! The very sight of you put my heart into meltdown mode! Those photos of you with those pretty flowers tucked behind your ears are beyond precious! I have to tell you, Fiffy, I could hardly believe my eyes when I read your age...you don't look a day over two! What a wonderfully long life you have been blessed with, and I have a feeling you still have a ton of loving and living to do!

Having been a mom to piggies for many years, some requiring emergency surgery, I know how frightened your human must have been when she/he learned you had to go under the knife, concerned not only for the diagnosis, but the possible consequences of the anesthesia as well! But thankfully you came through the surgery and anesthesia just fine, and YAY, the tumor was benign! You are one brave and courageous girl, Fiffy, a true survivor, and your person one very lucky lady (or guy, hehe) to have known your love these many years! I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved buddy, brother Fleck. But it looks and sounds like your new buddy, Samira, is doing one splendid job, helping to fill that empty place in your heart! (You two make for one precious piggie pair!)

Thanks for brightening my cold, dark and rainy day (4th in a row) with your heartwarming story and pics, sweet baby girl! I hope you and Samira are both enjoying a sunshiny, happy, fun filled Pet of the Day, romping in the garden, chowing down on fresh green grass, being loved to the max! You both deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Fiffy and Samira!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fiffy what a lovely girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. The ones of you wearing flowers were extra sweet!!! It must be lots of fun having you as a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Fiffy, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Fiffy, You look so sweet with flowers in your hair sweetie. Congratulations on being
    honored today as our very special PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt