Thread: Beautiful Yuki

Beautiful Yuki

Yuki, you SO beautiful and will grow out of your biting thing. So glad you can hear too. My beauty here, Coconut has green eyes and is deaf. She does just fine though. Enjoy your day Miss Yuki.
    Sharon and Coconut

We pray that you do not bite too hard Yukiko , just a little nip to let your Guardians know who is boss. You are better than escued Joey who still likes to swipe at his Pawpie's hand once in a while.

You are such a beautiful Young Cat just coming into your own with so many years of potential ahead of you.
    You are such a Dear Young Cat , you are like the Silver Surfer of Cats.

We al at the Found Cat Hotel are sending you a Canadian MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWW Of Love t Our Newest Friend Yukiko the Beautiful.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Snow white Yuki

What a breathtaking beauty you are Miss Yuki. I am so glad that you have your hearing. It sounds like you are the Queen of the house for sure. Congrats on being Cat of the Day today. Tell your Momma to get you another kitty for a playmate, so you can use up all your extra energy. Maybe then you won't bite. I wish you many happy years with your family. God Bless.

Hello Yukiko, What a pretty bright eyed girl you are--just beautiful! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your lovely pics. I hope you will have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Yukiko, what a beautiful snow-child kitty you are! I like your lovely white coat, your cute pink ears and nose I enjoyed reading about you and I can tell you're the princess at your house! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Yukiko, what a beautiful snowy white blue-eyed growing girl you are! How nice that you are not deaf like many blue-eyed white cats are. You were so timid when you first came to live with your Purrrson, you'd climb up and sleep on his/her face!

We're so glad you got over your early timidity and have become so playful and energetic. What fun, chasing flies!.. then eating them (?). We hope you will outgrow your habit of biting people. You may think that's just play, but they don't! Why don't you stick to being adorable and cute and purring a long time.. everyone likes that. You and your Purrrson love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful home you share.

Congratulations, darling Yukiko of the Ukraine, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your Purrrson and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats (not flies, we hope!).

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yukiko

Hello Yuki,

What a beautiful kitty you are. It's so nice to meet you & read your story.
    Sounds like you have really settled into your home & are a much loved little friend.
    Congratulations on being todays very special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yuki what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your lovely picture and read about you today!!! It must be lots of fun having you as a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying a lovely day.

Congratulations, sweet Yuki, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Yuki!

Hi Yuki! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

What a gorgeous, simply stunning, snow white, blue-eyed beauty are, Yuki! Actually, to simply describe your eyes as "blue" does not do them justice...more like the most mesmerizing shade of luminescent aquamarine! And it sounds as though you're really coming into your own in the personality department too...hunting down/eating flies, perfecting that purrr/use of your human's face as a pillow, and play biting! With all of your little quirks, and even those love nibbles, you couldn't be more perfect if you tired, and your person lucky beyond belief to have a beautiful, playful, lovable best furkid in you, Yuki! You're perfection!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful "child of the snow!" I hope you and your family are enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day! No doubt your human will be spoiling you rotten!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Yuki!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a gorgeous kitty Yukiko! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Yuki!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

You are quite lovely....Happy COTD!
    Nine is Fine!!

Yukiko!

Yukiko...you are so beautiful! I used to work with a woman of the same name (she was half Japanese).
    I love all of your pictures...i can tell that you like to pose for them too - lol!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, lovely girl!

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for soo good words about Yuki)
    we glad to hear that! c: