Thread: Little Sweetie Simbah!

Little Sweetie Simbah!

Ooohhhhhhhh, dearest little baby Simbah, you are just the cutest little thing! Your Meowmie Courtney loves you so very much, and no wonder. You have such a sweet little face, with those kitteny blue eyes looking out at the big wide world with wonder and love. How nice that you have a good doggie friend, Indi, who treats you like you're her puppy! And you have your cat teddie to bathe like it's your kitten. You are so full of energy, aren't you, chasing your pom pom around the house and then picking it up and carrying it around.. and then you get all cuddly and affectionate. What a wonderful home full of love you and Indi and Courtney all share, way down under in Queensland!

Congratulations, darling Simbah, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Indi and Courtney and all your friends are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Little Simbah is the visual definition of what it is to be a cat. He is a very handsome fellow, with a disposition to match.

Oh my gosh, you're so cute Simbah!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope you, Indi and Courtney enjoy this special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Simbah, it's a pleasure to meet you. What an adorable boy kitten you are! You have such pretty bright eyes and I enjoyed all the photos. I smiled as I read that you and Indi the dog love playing with each other; you're great company for each other. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

You certainly are quite an Owesome Orange Angel Simbah and you are going to be quite the great Orange Cat when you grow up with your target striping , and that happy go lucky face.
    You are such a lively little Kitten with so much potential and so much love to give.

We envy your playmate and your family who have so much fun and laughter ahead of you as you all grow up in love together with years of fun to come.

Michael Angel, My Orange Porch Angels and Miquelito and The Fluffy Tail brothers are all sending Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWS To Our Newest Orange Star of the Future and Our Newest Orange Cat of the Day Sauve Simba ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Squeeeeee! Cuteness warning for Simbah! What an adorable orange kitten! I hope you, Indi and Courtney are having a wonderful day of celebrating! Maybe you will have fun playing with your pompon toy, or getting some extra loving and snuggles from your person today Happy Cat of the Day, darling Simbah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Adorable Simbah!

If ever there was a time for an over the top, Pet Talk tilting, Cat of the Day cuteness alert/warning, it's today!

Hi Courtney, hi Simbah, you fuzzy wuzzy nugget of furry orange perfection! Happy Cat of the Day to you both from me and my orangeman Tigg'r, from everyone in this critter loving home, including Mollie the Maine Coon mix and Star the Lab!

Oh, I can hardly take the preciousness factor...the fuzzy fur, those beautiful baby blues, that wide eyed look of wonderment! You're adorable! And how touched I was reading of your devotion to your best buddy, your pup pal, Indie! Having been mom to kitties and doggies both, I am always thrilled to hear of a happy pairing of pup and feline! How lucky Indi is to have a best furry friend in you, Simbah, and you in her/him! Of course your Courtney is the luckiest of all, having you, her baby boy, and Indi, bringing so much joy, love and smiles to her days!

Yes, you are one EXTRA special baby boy, Simbah, so very deserving of your "top cat" honors, and now, thanks to your mommy, the entire WORLD knows just HOW special you are!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope that you and Indi are both enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day, being spoiled to the max!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Simbah, and to Indi too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Simbah what an adorable sweetheart you are!!!

I could not help but smile at your sweet pictures!!! You are like a happy ray of sunshine or icing on a perfect cake!!! No wonder your human, Courtney, loves you so much. Please thank her for sharing you with us today. I hope you all are enjoying a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blog Entries

SIMBAH the darling Kitten

Oh, Oh, Oh!!! You are too delicious and cute for mere words. We love kitties, all sizes, shapes and colours -- babies, kittens, 'tweens, 'teens, adults and the elderly.

Simbah, you are one cutie-patootie pussycat -- deserving of the honour of Cat (or should we say "Kitten") of the Day! Party with Courtney and Indi with treats for all! Courtney is so lucky to have a dolly kitten like you!

Live long and prosper, happy, loved and protected all the days of you life. May you live to a ripe old age with your forever human.

Purrs and kitty-kisses from our Princes:
    Felix, 6-1/2 Yrs old (Maine Coon); (Baby)Rascal, almost 4 (Silver/Grey/White Tabby) and Raven, black with gold eyes, touches of silver on his toe tips and silver on his chest. Raven was born in our home on my hand August 5th 2011. We rescued his beautiful Momma, Ivory and shortly after bringing her in, she presented us with Raven and his brother, Licorice. Happy to say both Ivory and Licorice have adopted good people, and each live in their own lovely home. I get to visit!!

What others have said about Felines:

No heaven will not ever be Heaven be; Unless my cats are there to welcome me.
    ~ Unknown

The smallest feline is a masterpiece.
    and
    In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.
    ~ Leonardo da Vinci.

It is very inconvenient habit of kittens (Alice had once made the remark) that, whatever you say to them they always purr.
    ~ Lewis Carroll

The cat, in dignity and independence, is very much like the human animal should be but isn't.
    ~ Paul Corey

I've met many thinkers and many cats, but the wisdom of cats is infinitely superior.
    ~ Hippolyte Taine

Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
    ~ Jeff Valdez

God has made the cat to give man the pleasure of caressing the tiger.
    ~ Victor Hugo

Life without Cats is not a life at all!
    De vivre sans chats n'est pas une vie du tout!
    ~ ©Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

I love cats -- and all animals, aquatic, avian, amphibian, insecta. Not always thrilled, however, with the hairless apes (humans).

A result of loving all living creatures is it makes one question: "How can I love these wonderful creatures then choose one to be my pet, another to be my food?" My answer to this question is why I am vegetarian.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Sassy Simbah!

OMG - Simbah - you are too cute! I love your lil' sweet face, along with the beautiful pattern of your coat!
    What a happy kitty!
    Enjoy being Cat of the Day, Simbah!