Thread: Hi Keira!!!

Hi Keira!!!

You're a beautiful girl Keira!!! I love GSDs! It sounds like you're a lot of fun!
    Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day with your friends Brea and CoCo!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Keira!!!!What a beautiful lady you are. I bet you are full of energy. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Oh Keira you are a beautiful girl!!! I grew up with German Shepherds and know how special they are. Happy DOTD to you.
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Keira is so lovable and always has a kiss for everyone! She is just a puppy loving life! Her favorite things to do are playing with her friends Brea and CoCo, going for walks and playing fetch. On her down time, she loves curling up on the couch, watching tv and chewing bones!

Keira is our first German Shepherd. We picked Keira because she had the most energy out of all of her brothers and sisters, and would lie on her back and kick her front paw with her back paw. She has an awesome personality in the morning she will not move from her cage with out her belly rubbed! She still has lots of energy yet she is very submissive which is an awesome combination! She doesn't have very many tricks now but you can roll a ball to her and she will roll it, back but watch out she could do this for hours!! You will tire of it long before she does! Keira is an all around awesome dog. She is very affectionate, playful and we love her!
    Hi, Keira! I would love to play ball with you, or give you some tummy rubs! You are a beautiful puppy girl! I can tell how much your people you! I enjoyed meeting you today! Please have your people give you some petting from me Happy Dog of the Day, Keira!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Keira

Hello pretty girl,

It's my pleasure to meet you today. You are a beautiful puppy and you sound
    like a wonderful friend & companion to have. I would be happy to play ball
    with you sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Wishing you a long & happy life with your lucky family. Hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Precious Keira!

Hi Keira! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!

Kisses back at ya, sweet baby girl! Oh, aren't you the beautiful GSD, blossoming into one stellar representative of your noble, beloved breed! And while you may be your family's "first," I have a feeling you won't be their last; translation, sometime down the line a GSD pup pal for Keira! But in the meantime, your humans have the most beautiful, the sweetest, the most joyful and loving furkid to love and cherish in YOU! How lucky they are, Keira, and lucky are you, having a family who loves you so VERY much!

Thanks for warming and brightening my chilly, rainy evening with your heartwarming story and heart melting pics, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, romping around with best doggie buds Brea and CoCo, playing fetch, enjoying a walk, watching some TV on the couch with your people, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, belly rubs and kisses to you, beautiful Keira!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nice to meet you Keira

It was a pleasure to meet you Keira, you are just so beautiful and it sounds
    like fun to be with. It's nice to hear about a dog who gives kisses, most
    of them don't want to do that, so you are very special. One can tell your
    family loves you so much and I can see why. Congratulations for being
    our very best DOG OF THE DAY.