Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New pics of Nebo, Keva, Skya, and Killer

New pics of Nebo, Keva, Skya, and Killer

We went on a little camping trip for our 3rd anniversary, it rained (and snowed a little) pretty much the whole time but it was a lot of fun. I took a bunch of pics of the pups here they are.

The mountain the background in all the pics is Mt. Nebo...Nebo's namesake. Too bad you can't see it well because it was so cloudy and also being snowed on. Also in case people have forgotten me or are new Nebo is the red/white husky, Keva is the black/white husky, Skya is the white husky, and Killer is the lab/pit mix

Such a gorgeous family you are - Happy Anniversary!!

The pups are just beautiful, each and every one, unique in his/her own way. Love the shot of the "kids" in the car - "Are we there yet????"

Thanks for sharing.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Hello, ev-furry-body! Happy Anniversary! I like all these photos very much! I keep scrolling up and down to look at them
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy 3rd Anniversary!!! It seems like only yesterday that you got married. All of the pictures are beautiful and your dogs are gorgeous. I always enjoy seeing the pictures that you post.

Great shots, but saw no description of these "kids"

M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Awesome pictures Amy! You really have a great talent with the camera!! All the pups look great, they all look so happy and relaxed! Happy 3rd Anniversary to you and Corby!

Happy Anniversary! It does seem like just yesterday you were getting married.
    I also love all the photos, but do agree that the one of the pups in the vehicle waiting just screams, "are we there yet?" They are all great photos, as usual!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Great pictures , the dogs look so happy to be on the camping trip. They are such beautiful dogs.
    Happy 3rd Anniversary.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Happy belated Anniversary!! Such great photos as always. I love this one though....

Killer looks so sad, Skya looks mischevious, Keva looks confused, and Nebo looks unimpressed. A nice blend of expressions.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf_Q View Post

~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Kimmy your decription of that photo made me laugh lol.

Awesome photos Amy, love them all.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

I love these pictures. Maybe one of these days we'll get to visit. You guys are like family

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

They are SO gorgeous!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Can't believe I didn't leave a comment here before. I did see these pictures and they are excellent as usual. I can't believe how clear
    the details ( Nebo's & Keva's eyeliner) show up in each photo. All the pups look like happy campers & so do the humans.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Great photos Amy!