Thread: Pics of Buddy! *New photo!*

Pics of Buddy! *New photo!*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3501.JPG 
Views:	68 
Size:	286.7 KB 
ID:	56440Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3503.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	250.1 KB 
ID:	56441 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3509.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	56442Hi everybody, it's Buddy here. Mommy decided to take pictures of me...again! I was chillin' in the yard and she was taking pictures of the tractor in the field and the apple blossoms on the trees, then she started taking pictures of me. As soon as I realized I had her attention, I came running to her to see what she was doing. Then she fussed at me for moving...but she rubbed my belly anyway Bye, I'm off to see what Lolli is doing.

I tried giving him his summer haircut on Saturday, but his coat is way too thick for my poor clippers. I accidentally bought a light-duty clippers last summer Now he looks like a half-shorn sheep because my clippers got hot before I was done. I guess I'll have to finish next time I get a chance.

This winter they decided to chew on their plastic doghouse I got a new one, and they chewed that one too. So I had a brilliant idea! I found someone with plastic 55 gallon barrels that had a hole cut in the lid. I lay them on their side and they make wonderful, cheap doghouses. Lolli loves them!
    Last edited by lolli94; 05-25-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Here are some pics of what I was photographing...before I started taking pics of Buddy.

Name:	103.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	216.4 KB 
ID:	56445Click image for larger version. 

Name:	102.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	284.4 KB 
ID:	56444Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	245.4 KB 
ID:	56443

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

What a handsome boy, and the good thing is any bad haircut WILL grow out! Not that Buddy could ever look bad - he's handsome anyway!
    I've Been Frosted

That's right
    Last summer I posted a few pics of Fido, the pom-a-poo I was babysitting. He's my dogs' friend, and he comes along everytime his mommy and daddy come over, and I puppy-sit him every time they go on vacation. Well, they're moving next week, so I guess my dogs won't see their little friend anymore I'm gonna miss the lil guy. His mommy said I may have him tomorrow afternoon to tell him bye. In case you don't remember him...here's a pic I had posted.

Name:	fido3.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	56446

Hello, handsome Buddy! I am enjoying these wonderful pictures of you, the apple blossoms and the tractor! Could you please have mommy give you some tummy rubs from me -- some for Lolli too, please. They are to say a big Thank You for making me smile!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'll do that I put new pics of both of them in my photo albums on my page...so if you want to see more pics there are more there.

Very nice pictures your mom takes, Buddy! You are a very good looking boy! Nice pictures of the tractor too, any idea of what kind of farm that is? or is it yours? Sorry, I am just fascinated by Agriculture and farming!

Buddy is very handsome and I enjoyed all the pics. I really didnt notice he had a bad haircut.

What was the tractor doing? Putting out fertilizer? Dogwood photo was very pretty. Dogwoods here bloomed quite awhile ago. Thanks for all the photos... enjoyed them.

Planting corn They have a HUGE grain operation. I think they had 3 tractors planting that field. It's goes around 3 sides of our property.

Here are 2 more pics

Name:	Lolli n Buddy.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	242.3 KB 
ID:	56464

Name:	Distracted.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	249.3 KB 
ID:	56465
    Oops, they got distracted!
    Lolli is all wet...must have decided she was too warm. When she gets hot she lays in their water tub It looks funny but makes it hard to keep clean water out over summer.

Springers!

Makes me miss my Bobs so much ...

Blog Entries
    Buddy sure is handsome.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Thank you

Hello, Buddy and Lolli! Your photos made me smile again tonight
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Bad news for Buddy...see my post in Dog Health