Thread: Good morning R.J.

Good morning R.J.

Oh my gosh, you're a cutie R.J.!!! What a happy face to start the day with! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a fun day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious piggie R.J.!

Hi R.J.! Happy piggie Pet of the Day to you, from all of us here in this piggie loving home!
    What an adorable wheeker man you are, RJ, the sweetest little pig with a heart of pure gold! Who wouldn't feel comforted with that precious face, those big, brown, love filled eyes staring back at them? How lucky your human is, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, R.J., and what a wonderful way for your human to commemorate her/his birthday, remembering that happy day she welcomed you home! No wonder your human loves you so very much, R.J., and it's clear you love her back every bit as much! What a team!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being spoiled rotten
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious piggie R.J.!
    P.S...You and my "first," Squeeker, could be twins!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

R.J. what an adorable little fellow you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet happy face today!!! You are like a beautiful ray of sunshine!!! I am still smiling!!! What fun it must be to have you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet R.J., on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a special Birthday gift you are, R.J.! And your sentience is so appreciated by your devoted and loving guardian. You care and recognize his or her mood, and are able to comfort during the teary times. I hope you get many favorite treats to celebrate your POTD honour and have many happy, healthy years ahead with your person!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs