Thread: Whiskey!!!

Whiskey!!!

Oh my gosh, you're gorgeous Whiskey!!! I bet you keep your humans busy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day with Tessie!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Whiskey, you are a cutie! i can see your mom and dad love you very much! happy DOTD to youi!!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Whiskey!!!! What a handsome fellow you are. Many years ago I had one that looked just like you. I know your family is very proud
    to have you as a member of their family. Congratulations on being our DOTD. You are so pretty. I just love your color.

Linda IN SC

Whiskey

Good Morning Whiskey, what a handsome boy you are and also a Neighbor living in Oceanside, I live in San Diego. I love
    the picture of you and can tell how much your Mom is loving you and of course your Dad too. I know you are making
    sure your Mom is fine while your Dad is gone. I also have a Son-in-law who is a Policeman, but also in the Marine
    Reserves and is stationed at Camp Pendleton on weekends. Congratulations for being our very special "Dog
    of the Day"

Hello, Whiskey! What a handsome guy you are! I smiled as I read about you and Tessie and your very caring, loving humans, and as I looked at your photos! I agree with what everyone has said -- you keep your people busy, it is easy to see how much they love you! And I like your color, too! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Whiskey a go go go...!

Hi Whiskey! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

What a stunning, ultra buff, shiny coated Dobie boy you are, and so full of life, so adventurous, and such a cuddlebug! Wow, what an action packed life you're leading there in beautiful Oceanside, CA! And being an athlete; an agility proficient, water/beach loving, football crazed kinda guy...well, attributes not lost on your Leather Neck Marine daddy, I'm sure!

But when all is said and done, I'm sure what he and your mommy love most about you is your loyalty (SEMPER FI!!!) and your gentle and loving spirit, your big heart! And adding the title of "therapy dog" to your resume is almost too much perfection to handle! I just know you're going to shine in that role, too! Your daddy may have gotten you to keep your mommy feeling loved and safe while he was away, but it's clear you've stolen two hearts, and how blessed your parents are to have a furkid as special as you in their lives, and for adorable Tessie, a wonderful pup pal and furry sib! What a great family! (That pic of you and Tess is heart melting!!!)

Thanks to your dear mom for sharing your magnificent self, and your very special story with us all, Whiskey! You truly are one very special boy, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day (every day) honors!
    Hope you and Tessie are both enjoying a fun filled, action packed day of celebration, being treated to all your hearts desire and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Whiskey, and to dear Tessie too!
    (P.S...Your pics are the best! LOVE those action shots, and you really DO love that football!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Whiskey,

Wow, you are a very handsome boy sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen
    for honors as todays DOG OF THE DAY. I hope you & pretty sis Tessie have a great
    day of celebration in your honor. Sending cyber hugs & kisses too xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Whiskey, it's a pleasure to meet you. Wow! You are such a handsome sleek boy! I enjoyed reading about you and am glad you have Tessie as a dog friend. I hope you have many years with your family. Also hope your human father stays safe. I know you'll help keep your mom safe. Congrats on being DOTD!