Thread: Great Genie

Great Genie

Genie, you are adorable and I enjoyed reading your biography. Happy COTD and lots of cuddles and treats from your family.

We dream of Genie with the Tabby Fur!!
    We are so glad Genie that your Dad lets you out and we are dreaming that this is the year our Dad puts an extra adition on so we can go outside and play in the grass and let go of our wild natures.

That is great that you can roam in the grass and play and have the sun on your back and the wind in your fun.
    You are so pretty and we know that our Awesome Angels would just love to have a picnic with you and your Cat Companions.

We Found Hotel Cat Angels are so pleased to meet you Genie and are sending our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our New Dear Cat of the Day Magical Genie with the Tabby Fur!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Genie, what an utterly gorgeous, sweet-faced tabby girl you are! So many lovely photos of you.. these are clearly from your modeling portfolio, aren't they. You are so happy and loving, and it shows in your pale-green eyes. And no wonder.. what a wonderful home and family you have! Your pal Jack from your previous home came along with you to your new home, where you met Shadow and Sweetie for a couple of new kitty friends. And you get to explore and enjoy yourself in the great outdoors too. (We hope that you and your kitty companions will stay safe outside.. there are dangers such as wild animals and fast cars and cruel humans that can harm cats that roam freely.) You have learned to express your wishes vocally after a long period of muteness in your new home. Your Meowmie loves you very much, and you love her right back, don't you, laying on her shoulder so she can pet you consistently.

In that picture of you on the cat tree, are you watching and listening to the lovebirds and dreaming of lovebird-steak?

Congratulations, darling Genie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Jack and Shadow and Sweetie and the lovebirds and your Purrrson are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and loads of your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Genie, it's a pleasure to meet you. You are a beautiful girl! I enjoyed reading all about you and seeing your photos. I'm sure you enjoy your new different lifestyle. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Genie! I enjoyed reading your story and hear what a happy home you have, even sisters to play with and a mommy who adores you. Celebrate and have fun today, I hope you get extra treats, too. I wish you a long happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Genie what a lovely girl you are!!!

I'm glad you have finally learned to love your new home and came out of your shell!!! What a treat to see your beautiful pictures today. You are certainly a treasure. Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Genie,

-It's a pleasure to meet you pretty girl. I enjoyed reading your story of your new
    home & new life. Seems like you've had the best of both lives. I am so happy for you.
    Congratulations on being chosen as our very special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you
    a long, happy & healthy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Genie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl!

I can't tell you how moved I was by your mommy's words, her beautifully written, love filled tribute! How wonderfully she has put to "paper" your life journey, and just how much you mean to her and your entire family!

I'm sure your first mommy was heartbroken, having to surrender you, but it's clear your former mommy knew that with your forever family you would be loved unconditionally and cherished all the days of your life, Jack too! Your life took some amazing turns after your homecoming, including you and your people realizing that you actually love the outdoors, and that there was a reason for your silence! But in the end your story couldn't have a happier new beginning, and we're so grateful to your people for giving you and Jack the happiest "2nd life" imaginable! And I can't close without commenting on your beautiful photos; that's one talented photographer you have in your mommy! Your FB profile pic is gorgeous!!! (Consider the subject, hehe)

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your very special story, and so many exquisite photos with us! It was a pleasure ending my long, dark day meeting you, having the chance to honor you for the very special girl that you are!
    Hope you and Jack, Sweetie and Shadow, are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled Cat of the Day, being love and pampered to pieces! You all deserve it!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Genie, and to all of your furry sibs, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being Cat of the Day, pretty Genie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Genie!

I like your story, Genie! It's good to see people being patient with pets!
    While I am an opponent of letting cats roam outside, you seem to be carefully looked after!
    May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Genie!