Thread: Palm Coast/Orlando, FL 3 YO Male German Shepherd

Palm Coast/Orlando, FL 3 YO Male German Shepherd

My co-workers cousin has a 3 year old male purebred German Shepherd that she needs to find a home for. I guess she's moving and can't take the dog with her.
    She lives in Palm Coast and works in Orlando. She is willing to drive a distance for a good home.
    I have a couple pictures, but they won't upload right now. I'll post them later. I'm also waiting for a face shot of him.

Please share!!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

That's not far from Kay ann, I think! Maybe message her on Facebook - her phone gets wonky on Pet Talk, unfortunately!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    That's not far from Kay ann, I think! Maybe message her on Facebook - her phone gets wonky on Pet Talk, unfortunately!
    Ok, I will. As soon as I can get the photos uploaded and get a face shot of him. Thanks!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)