Thread: Darling orange girl, Nickolena!

Darling orange girl, Nickolena!

Nickolena is my darling baby girl. When Nickolena was born, she was unable to use her back legs and couldn't walk until she was three months old. She was given to the Humane Society of Utah soon after she was weaned and put into their foster system. When she and I first met, she was six months old and it was love at first sight. She was such a darling little girl who didn't really understand that I was going to be her new mommy. She had only just started to really be athletic and curious about the world around her like a normal kitten. My family and I took her home and for the first night she hid under the bed and I sang to her for hours to help her calm down. That was a year and a half ago.

We've since found out that she has both mental and physical deficiencies (she may be a CH kitty) but that doesn't stop her from being the most loving and sweet baby for her mommy. She loves to play "Baseball" by batting thrown pieces of crumbled paper around and even retrieving them from time to time. She also likes to play rough and tumble with her older big brother Link (a Maine coon mix) and her stuffed toys. Her "Nani" loves to rub her belly and give her cuddles when I leave for work early in the mornings and my fiance calls her his princess. She is loved by everyone who meets her just for the sheer and simple fact that she loves them too. She loves her momma best, though!
    Good morning, Princess Nickolena! You are a very special Orangey Girl! And a beautiful one, too! How wonderful that your mommy has loved you from the very first time you met, and brought you home! Your Nani gives you tummy rubs and cuddles, and you are mommy's fiancé's princess too! You have your people and big brother Link to help you develop all your abilities. It sounds like yours is a terrific life, full of love and fun from morning till night!

You can count me as one of your adoring subjects, pretty Nickolena! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

NIckolena

How special that even with your issues, your Mom is still so very devoted to you. Now that's love! Happy COTD, Princess!

What a great Little Orangette you are Nikolena , and we are so glad that that you are able to walk and jump about and that you are able to manuever like a regular Cat now.
    You know Nikolena that you are fairly rare in that most Owesome Orange Cats are men, you are a rare Orangette.

We just love seeing Orange Cats they are such Good Cats.

Michael Angel , My Orange Poch Angels , Miquelito and The Fluffy Tail Brthers are all sending their Owesome Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Owesome Orangette Nikoena the Nifty.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest little Nickolena, what a sweet little Orangie girl you are! My CH boys Elmer and Bob and my little Orangie girl Sparkler with the cockeyed hind legs all send you a special greeting and welcome to the Differently-Abled subculture! Sparkler is so happy to meet a Sister-in-Arms (or in-Legs). You are so pretty with your orangie tabby markings complete with the M eyebrows with the upward lines on top, your so-soft-looking fur that we wish we could reach all the way to Salt Lake City and pet, your pale orange-and-green eyes that look out at the world with love and wonder.

You and your Meowmie love each other so very much, don't you! And you have a big furry brother Link to play rough-and-tumble with, and your Nani to give you belly rubs and cuddles, and your Meowmie's fiance to call you his Princess. And you love to play Baseball with paper wads and to love everyone who meets you and be loved back by them. What a wonderful, delightful home you and your family all share!

Congratulations, darling Nickolena, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Link and Meowmie and Nani and Fiance and all who know you and love you are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe another round of Baseball followed by loads of cuddling.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Princess Nickolena!

Hi Nickolena! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

I can't tell you how touched I was by your mommy's loving words, her heartfelt tribute to her beautiful, precious, orange princess! Yes, you're a beauty, but not only in looks, but in personality and in heart as well; you have the heart of a lioness! We can't thank your mommy enough for rescuing you, Nickloena, for opening her home and heart to such a deserving kitty, a special needs kitty! And even after you came home, after your mom realized you had a few additional health issues that needed attention, her devotion to you never wavered, not for a minute! After all, it was a case of love at first sight, and love is eternal and unconditional! As your mom says, you are loved so completely by all, including your Nanni, because you give back as good as you get! Beautiful, as sweet as can be, playful and joyful, life and people loving...You're my idea of a dream kitty, Nickolena, but lucky mom yours, having you all to herself!

Great thanks to your dear mommy for sharing your very special, heartwarming and inspirational story with us, Nickolena! You're a treasure, one brave and courageous girl, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign! Hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day, being pampered to pieces by your mommy and all of your adoring friends and fans!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on you big day, beautiful Nickolena!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nickolena what a stunning girl you are!!!

What a special little treasure you are!!! You stole your mommy heart the second she saw you!!! You are a princess for sure!!! Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us and the smiles your picutres gave me. You are like a happy ray of sunshine on my gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Nickolina,

You have the sweetest little face sweetheart. I am so happy to read how
    you have settled into your new forever home now. You deserve the best in life and I can
    tell that you will now have it. You are very much loved by your family. Congratulations
    on being honored as our very special CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello Nickolena, What a pretty girl you are! (I wonder if anyone calls you Niki). I can tell from the article that your human mom loves you very much. I'm glad you all found each other and you have a wonderful home. I hope you have many years together. Congrats on being COTD!

Sounds like Nickolena found a wonderful family! She's absolutely precious.

You're a beauty Nickolena!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Nickolena!

You are such a pretty, sweet girl! You have a lot of humans who dote on you too, which is purrfect - lol!
    Enjoy being our Cat of the Day, Nickolena!

Congrats on being COTD, pretty Nickolena!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana