Thread: KING GEORGE, VA (WASHINGTON DC AREA): URGENT! - need immediate RESCUE for mom kitty and at least two kittens

KING GEORGE, VA (WASHINGTON DC AREA): URGENT! - need immediate RESCUE for mom kitty and at least two kittens

CONTACT: Cathy Markwith (KG Animal Rescue League) [email protected]

Rescues – last night we had a surprise! This female kitty gave birth to at least 2 kittens. We need a rescue right away to pull mom and babies!

Name:  KGmom.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  24.8 KB

Control #4-10-13-1 DLH, gray and white, adult, female, surrendered. Hi there, I am not very happy right now because I don’t understand why I have to be here. I was dumped on a farm, the owner passed away, and the new owner didn't want us hanging around anymore. I would like to have a new family, one that would love me and take care of me forever. Look into my huge, beautiful eyes, and I know you will come and take me home. (Volunteer Note: Surprised everyone this morning - I gave birth to at least 2 kittens last night!!! We need a rescue right away for her and her babies!) Available now.

Cathy Markwith
    King George Animal Rescue League
    Member at Large

The Top 4 Million Reasons to Spay & Neuter Pets
    Were Killed in Shelters/Pounds Last Year!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

P.S. from Pat: they also have lots of other cats who need homes.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery