Thread: Jessie

Jessie

Hi Jessie....What a beauty you are. I would love to have you and all that energy
    you have. I bet you are a Sweetie Pie. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a long and wonderful life.

Linda in SC

Jessie

Nice to meet you Jessie, what a beautiful girl you are and so playful.
    I love the picture of you and it sounds like your family knew just the
    kind of dog they wanted and you are perfect for them. Congratulations
    for being our very best "Dog of the Day"

Beautiful Jessie!

Hi Jessie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, gorgeous!

I have to tell you, Jessie, should you ever tire of the agility course, if you find hunting is not your thing, a career in doggie modeling is most definitely yours for the taking! You sure know how to strike a pose, play to the camera with those big, beautiful brown eyes! Kudos to the very talented photographer for capturing you in all of your Catahoula/Labbie glory!

Yep, you are one gorgeous girl, Jessie, not only in your stunning good looks, but in heart and personality as well! And it's clear you stole your human's heart the moment he/she laid eyes on you, definitely an instant love connection was made that day, a case of love at first sight! What a beautiful best friend your person has in you, sweetheart! You're everything a human could hope for in a furkid, and we give him/her great thanks for choosing rescue, giving one most deserving doggie a second chance at happiness, the bestest life ever in fact!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun and adventure filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Jessie!
    P.S...Love the "ear action!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jessie,

It is a pleasure to meet you sweetie. I think you are a very special pup and I'm so glad
    you found the perfect home & someone to love you for the sweet & perky girl you are.
    Congratulations on being chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses
    pretty girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're such a pretty girl Jessie!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla