Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pictures Of 2 Dogs That I Was Pet Sitting

Pictures Of 2 Dogs That I Was Pet Sitting

I was pet sitting for 2 dogs and 2 cats but I'll post the cats pictures in cat general. Both dogs are sweethearts and very affectionate. They also have a lot of energy. Luna is about 2 years old and Gigi is about 6 months old. They are both mixed breeds but I'd like for you to try to guess which breeds they are. I'll post what their owner told me later. They're trained to use puppy pee pads but Gigi is still learning so she did have some accidents. I'm hoping to be able to pet sit for them again. Here are some of their pictures. Enjoy!!!

Gigi:

More pictures coming up.>>>>>

More Of Gigi:

Gigi & Luna:
    [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/krazyaboutkatz/media/PetSittingPics-5-18-13018-GigiampLunacroppedampresized.jpg.html][/URL

More picture coming up.>>>>

Luna:

That's all I hope you enjoyed them. Now try to guess what mixed breeds they are. If you want to see the cats they'll have their own thread in cat general.

Luna and Gigi are both so cute! I would guess one breed to be Chihuahua, for sure! Maybe some type of terrier also?
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, what cute little doggies!!! They look and sound like real sweeties.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Tan - chihuahua/ pug or boston. Tri colour - pug/ chihuahua?

I bet they kept you and the kitty's busy.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Adorable!!!

My guess is Gigi is French Bulldog and Chihuahua mix. And Luna is Chihuahua and maybe Rat Terrier??

Going to Cat General to see the kitties now!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    Adorable!!!

My guess is Gigi is French Bulldog and Chihuahua mix. And Luna is Chihuahua and maybe Rat Terrier??

Going to Cat General to see the kitties now!
    You are exactly right! The owners saw Gigi on Craigslist and they thought she was so adorable. They learned that the people that had Gigi had purposely bred a Chihuahua and a French Bulldog because they wanted one puppy. They ended up having two puppies and her brother ended up with more of a stocky build and he looked more like a French Bulldog so they decided to keep him. Gigi's coat is very smooth while Luna's coat is much coarser.

Thanks for all of the nice comments.

THey both are so cute. I was thinking "chihuahua" and that's as far as I got. I knew the ears werent quite right for chi but now it makes sense--French bulldog. I was pretty sure the other one was chi. Adorable dogs

There's no mistaking those Frenchie ears for anything else! You should tell their people about Pet Talk, so we can keep up with these two cuties!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    You are exactly right! The owners saw Gigi on Craigslist and they thought she was so adorable. They learned that the people that had Gigi had purposely bred a Chihuahua and a French Bulldog because they wanted one puppy. They ended up having two puppies and her brother ended up with more of a stocky build and he looked more like a French Bulldog so they decided to keep him. Gigi's coat is very smooth while Luna's coat is much coarser.

Thanks for all of the nice comments.
    Woo hoo!! I got it right!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    There's no mistaking those Frenchie ears for anything else! You should tell their people about Pet Talk, so we can keep up with these two cuties!
    Yup, I instantly said Frenchie!!! I actually like the Chihuahua face with the Frenchie ears, very cute!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

They are so cute! Of course, I am partial to little ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Yes, I have mentioned that I belong to a pet forum and she is a real animal lover. She and I kept talking about our animals. She does have a 2 year old son so I don't know how much time she'd have to be able to post on Pet Talk. I'll give her the link in an e-mail and I'll let her know that I started threads about her sweet animals.

I thought French bulldog/pug and rat terrier/? So cute!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

How neat Tracey! What did you think of taking care of the doggies? They look like they were very sweet. Great pics!