Thread: Clover is 2 years old!

Clover is 2 years old!

I can't believe my girl is already 2! I feel like I just got her. Her birthday was actually Monday the 20th but I've been busy with the pup so I didn't have time to upload sooner.

she met a boxer friend. I think his name is Hugo. They got along great.

A lot of people think Clover is aggressive/mean because she shows her teeth and her fur on her back sticks up. Her fur is up because she's excited and that's just how she plays (showing her teeth). One person even said "Oh, mean teeth, time to stay away". Sigh. I mean look at her body language, does she look like she's about to attack from all these pics? lol

Time for a swim!

Later on her and Zeke split an ice cream She was in heaven as you can see.

I think she had a pretty fun day!

Clover, Loki, Shadow, Pixel and Kyo

Clover! Look at you having a blast with a boxer dude friend. He heee, so much FUN to play on the land and in the water, what a great day you had.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

You are correct, dogs do show their teeth during that sort of play - play fights. It is like brothers rolling around on the living room floor, mock beating on one another. And the one getting the 'punch' will holler as if hit, too, so this sort of play 'can' be noisy. It is just play, folks, relax and enjoy watching the pups have fun!

Glad you met up with the boxer, just the right size for an equal 'battle!'

Mmmm, everyone gets ice cream for their birthday, and Clover is having hers, with party attendee Zeke getting some as well.

Wow, hard to believe it has been 2 whole years! Hey, at least you can see her teeth are healthy!
    I've Been Frosted

Happy 2nd Birthday Clover!!!

My dogs play like that. I'm surprised my neighbors haven't called Animal Control on me yet. Zoee sounds like she is killing Taggart. I just sit there and laugh.

If I heard anyone say what that person said I'd probably respond with "She's not aggressive, but that's fine, you can stay away."
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I cant believe Clover is TWO years old... seems like yesterday we saw cute pics of her as a puppy. I smiled as I looked at her and the boxer playing. They sure were having fun. Happy Birthday Clover!

Happy birthday, Clover! What fun you and Hugo had! I enjoyed the photo of you and Zeke sharing your ice cream, too! Happy Birthday, pretty girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy 2nd Birthday Clover!!! You sure had a fun day.

Happy birthday Clover! You're such a pretty girl!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Happy birthday, sweet Clover!
    I still think Clover is one of the prettiest pups ever. Her eyes get me every time! Please give her a special hug and pet from me.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Happy Birthday Clover!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla