Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Smokey has gone to be with Phred!

Bye Smoke Mutt. We will miss you so much but I know Phred was happy to see you. Diana, so very sorry for the families loss. You were so sweet to take them in when they needed you most.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I was so glad to see Cinder is doing good with Smoke gone. It just goes to prove she's in a happy home :-)

Quote Originally Posted by anna_66 View Post
    I was so glad to see Cinder is doing good with Smoke gone. It just goes to prove she's in a happy home :-)
    This needs a like button.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I was looking at old photos this week and J asked me who the man with the two dogs was- I mean there must have been 30-40 pictures, and he centered in Phred, Cinder and Smokey. I had to share with him two had gone on already. Hugs to you, Diana, and Carl and the fur kids.

This is so sad, I'm really sorry! And I hope Cinder is fine, this must be so hard for her as well.
    Now Smokey is with Phred again, which is a comforting thought...

I've been away from PT for too long and I'm just seeing this now. All I can do is echo what everyone else has said. I was so happy when I found out that Smokey and Cinder would be going to live with you after Phred's passing... and while I am sad that Smokey has died, I know that both of those dogs were truly blessed to have such love and care in their lives. Thank you again for loving them and give Cinder a kiss from me and a special head butt from Bean (The prayer pups helped him find his way home)

just seeeing this, Diana, so sorry to hear that Smokey has passed. But it must have been a joyfull moment at the RB when Phred saw Smokey! Treats for all!!!! Thanks so much for giving Phred's pups such a great home. we miss all of you.

Rest In Peace, Sweet Smokey.