Thread: ~Zanzibar~

~Zanzibar~

You're a handsome boy Zanzibar! I like your name! You look full of fun in your video!
    Congrats on being POTD! Have a great day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hello Zanzibar, What a beautiful sleek horse you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your video. It's lovely there and looks as if you have lots of room to run and play and have a good time. I'm also glad you have other horses to be with. It sure sounds as if your owner loves you very much and I hope you all have a long life together. Congrats on being POTD!

Stunning Zanzibar!

Hi Zanzibar! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a beauty you are, Zanzibar! I don't think I've ever met a Quarter Walker before! And of course with that gorgeous cremello coat you would love to roll around in the mud! But I'm sure your person enjoys giving you a bath just as much as you love getting dirty! And how I love the video your person shared with us! I can see what a very special bond you two share! In fact, there's no doubt in my mind that you and your person were destined to be together, and I'm so happy your person's mom caved! (Yep, that trick did the trick!) After all, you two are a team, a perfect match, right Zanzibar?! And with time, I'm also certain you're going to grow up to be a perfect riding horse as well!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Zanzibar! I hope you and your young person are enjoying a very happy, extra special Pet of the Day...You both deserve it! (Please have your person give you a favorite treat for me!)
    Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful boy! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zanzibar what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

You look wonderful even when covered with dirt!!! I loved your pictures and video. What fun it must be having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my gloomy day.

Congratulations, sweet, Zanzibar, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~