Thread: Ryder is a big boy!

Ryder is a big boy!

Just wanted to share pictures....

(He's 5'6")

(You know I'm 4'9")

Ryder's professional picture was taken last weekend:

You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Wow, Ryder has grown indeed! He is still looking pretty cute, and has very expressive look on his face in the last one. Love the pics where you are holding him, too.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

And he's still growing! You're not going to be able to pick him up like that much longer, Rachel!
    I've Been Frosted

Ryder sure has grown. Are you guy sure he doesn't have a bit of Mastiff in him?
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I LOVE THIS BOY!!!! He's sooo handsome Rachel, and you know how much I love your baby boy! His face is so sweet and expressive, just like Levi's!

He's all Labrador to answer the above question. My yellow boy, Levi, looks very similar to Ryder. They are English Labs, so they are stockier, and tend to have a lot more excess skin! I get asked the same question all the time about Levi!

He sure is a big boy but he's also a very handsome big boy.

Awww, hello handsome boy!!

I just love the comparison pictures of him with the duckie toy. Too cute!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh My! What a handsome boy and he was an adorable pup. I like your comparison pics.

He got bigger and more adorable, if that's even possible! (((HUGS))), Ryder! I like his black and white portrait and his color portrait
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow, he's really grown. And really handsome. Appears to like the camera too.

That's a real handsome dog and I just don't know where you found the strength to pick him up--- he looks so heavy...cute and heavy.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Oh Ryder!!!! You've always been SUCH an adorable boy! I can't believe you're so big already. What does he weigh?
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Quote Originally Posted by Asiel View Post
    That's a real handsome dog and I just don't know where you found the strength to pick him up--- he looks so heavy...cute and heavy.
    I have no idea, haha, but I am pretty sure that is my last time to pick him up & hold him - if he wants to be in my arms, he's going to have to climb on the couch and lay next to me. He is definitely a big boy! We don't know how big he will be, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by lolli94 View Post
    Oh Ryder!!!! You've always been SUCH an adorable boy! I can't believe you're so big already. What does he weigh?
    Maybe between 45-50lbs. I'm not sure! LOL we need to take him to the vet so he can get weighed and we can get a refill on the heartworm preventative pills.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Wow! He's one handsome man!

Blog Entries
    Ryder sure has grown into a handsome lad.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom