Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Introducing our newest (non furry) family member

What a beautiful baby, congratulations on the new addition, she's so lovely.
    Guess she's been keeping you on your toes, they do grow up too fast.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Welcome back! Your daughter has gorgeous eyes, I am sure she was worth it.

i do remember you well, it is great to see you back, oh my gosh your daughter is just stunning,look at those beautiful eyes, what a little treasure, thanks for sharing, was an absolute delight to see her, keep coming by and letting us know how you and your family and furbabies are doing.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

She's adorable! Welcome back to PT!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    What a sweet face! She looks very petite. Is she?

Personality plus - thanks for the gorgeous photo!
    Yes, she is very petite. She's 19 months now and she's not even on that curve the pediatritions track at the office. She's on her own curve, but nothing the doctor is too concerned about. She arrived two months early and was only 4 pounds when she was born. It was a rough road for a little while, but she's doing great! I really am blessed.

Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Hi Karen welcome back!!!! Don't you also have a dachshund too? Sylvia is such an adorable little girl. I sure do miss pet sitting for your cats. I also miss being able to go to cat shows with you. Those were the good old days.
    I totally agree, Tracey! I do miss CA quite a lot, so maybe we'll move back one of these days! I still have my job, so that option is always open! You were definitely the best cat sitter EVER! I sure hope anyone that hires you knows how lucky they are!

Karen you have been missed on this forum for sure. But if that beautiful little girl is the reason for your absence you are completely forgiven. What a darling little daughter she is........and congratulations.
    Thank goodness all is well with her now. We do need to make sure she becomes a full fledged pet talker.
    xxoo to you - Gini

Omg!!!! You're a mom!!! She's beautiful! Congrats on your little girl, Karen!

Its funny, I was just thinking about you the other day! Time has flown by so fast, our lives have all changed over the years. So glad to see you are happy and well with a beautiful blessing. I hardly frequent pt now, with two children of my own, along with the tiels, so many responsibilities...no time, and I must admit, when I do get the time, I end up on baby center rather than pt. I have a 3 year old little boy and a 14 month old baby girl. I didn't know you moved back to Indiana. Hope you're loving life there.

I logged onto pt just to post in this thread...so excited to hear about your baby.

Your daughter is beautiful, you had a good excuse for being away from Pet Talk for so long.
    Any chance that you can post some photos of her with your two beautiful kitties?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

OMGoodness - what a cutie-pie!!!!
    Welcome back ....... I too lurk and don't post much any longer.

I hope I can change that a little this year.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Oh my gosh! It's so nice to see familiar names still on here! Thanks for all the wonderful comments and yes, Sylvia will definitely be raised as a little pet talker!
    PCB how have you been?! It is crazy how much time flies by when you're busy with little children, but it's definitely been worth it! Sylvia is the light of my life - my husband and I are blessed. I've been frequenting Facebook and a bunch of baby sites lately too! LOL
    I do need to get some pictures of Sylvia with the kitties. Phinehas is much more laid back than Malachi, so I'll get one of her petting him soon!