Thread: Shira the Sensational!!!

Shira the Sensational!!!

You certainly are one uniquely colored Cat Shira with your patches of gold around your dark coat.
    And we Found Hotel Cats certainly do not think that you are any ways near a Senior Kittyzen , we think that your family is kidding you.

You are from the Netherlands as well one of Our Awesome Angel's favorite places to visit, especially in the spring and summer.
    We are so impressed Shira that you have a bit of Houdini in you and can get out of the tightest areas.

We Found Hotel Cats all love you Shira and are all sending a Canadian Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Friend Shira our Awesome Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Shira, what a beautiful ladylike Dutch tortoiseshell kitty you are! There are so many pictures here displaying different aspects of your beauty and your charm. Your fur is such pretty colors and looks so soft we'd love to be able to reach through the screen and pet you! Clearly you do keep it clean and perfect, as your Purrrson says. We love your little two-tone toesies in the second picture with you lying on your back and holding your front paw by your face. And all the looks in your sweet face with the lovely pale-green eyes are just precious.

You are a little scamp with some of your antics, aren't you... such as opening cabinet and closet doors, but please be careful not to lock yourself in one again! And you even have your sister kitty there to play with and pal around with. What a wonderful home you and she and your humans all share!

Congratulations, darling Shira, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your sister and your humans are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, maybe some more rounds of fetch with q-tips.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Shira

What pretty colors you have, and I love that one pink toe! You sound like a wonderful girl, and I hope you and your family are together for many years to come. Happy COTD

Hello, Shira! What a beautiful tortie kitty you are! I agree with Catmandu ... five years old doesn't quite reach "senior cat-izen" status I like your lovely golden and brown coat, and your green eyes! I would like to reach right through my monitor to pet you! And I would be happy to receive your paw-taps My cat has one claw that she doesn't like me to clip, so I know the "high heel" sound well. I hope you and your sister are having a very fun day of games, naps, love and maybe a yummy treat! Happy Cat of the Day, sweet Shira!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Shira what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your wonderful pictures and read about you. My grandma kitty, who is 18, tells me you are not an antique yet. You are just entering the prime of your life!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. We all hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. You are a treasure for sure.

Congratulations, sweet Shira, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats, beautiful Shira, on being today's COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Stunning Shira!

Hi Shira! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!
    The sight of your stunning Torti self, those amazing, sparkling, jade green eyes, have sent me into a full blown swoon! But at 5 years young I'd hardly classify you as an "antique!" You're a youngster, just hitting your stride! And oh yes, your propensity for primping sure shines through in that immaculate coat of yours, and refined, lady-like demeanor! (You're definitely a high heel sort of girl..."kitten heels" would be my guess!)

It's clear you have your human wrapped firmly around that well groomed paw of yours, sweetheart! Just as your mommy says, who could resist a girl as charming, as beguiling, as beautiful as you? Your family is one lucky bunch, having best furry friends and loving companions in you and your sister, and I hope for you all a lifetime of happy, carefree, love filled days!

Hope you and your sis are enjoying a very happy day of celebration, Shira, being spoiled rotten by your devoted humans...You both deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Shira, and to your sister too, of course!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Shira,

What a beautiful kitty you are and those awesome green eye are gorgeous.
    I love your pretty muted coloring. Congratulations on being honored today as our
    very special CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long & happy life with your
    family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Shira!

Shira - you are such a beautiful lady...I love your pictures and your behavior! What a wonderful girl to be our Cat of the Day! Congrats!

You're a pretty kitty Shira!!! I love your eyes! Congrats on being COTD!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla