Thread: Handsome Hunter

Handsome Hunter

I am honored to begin the thread for your special day.
    I only have one problem with this dog of the day.......................there aren't enough pictures!!!
    I would love to see more of this beautiful guy!

Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day Hunter!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hunter

Oh my gosh Hunter, you are so very handsome and smart. Loved the pictures
    of you and one can tell how much your family loves you. That face of
    yours is just adorable and you must be fun to play with. Congratulations
    for being our Very best DOG OF THE DAY.

Heavenly Hunter!

Hi Hunter! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    The sight of your beautiful Labradoodle self make my Lab loving, Poodle loving heart skip a beat! But I agree with my fellow poster! We need more pics...face shots and action shots! I've been a Lab mom my entire life, but I have to admit that in all likelihood your incredible smarts come from your Poodle side, hehe, but your athleticism and loving personality equally from both sides! Your proud human, the future vet, is so very lucky to have a "first" of her/his own as special as you, Hunter; inspiring in her future profession, keeping her active, and most importantly, feeling loved to the max! You two make one terrific team, Hunter, and I hope for you and your *special person* many, many more happy, fun and adventure filled years together!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day on center stage, doing all sorts of fun stuff, being spoiled rotten!
    Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Hunter!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Hunter

Oh boy, handsome is right. You have the sweetest face & a great personality too.
    I would love to have a dog friend just like you. You seem like a very playful
    & lovable boy. Congratulations on being our super special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Thank you!

Thank you for all the nice comments on hunter!

You're adorable Hunter! I enjoyed reading about you! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla