Thread: Bella!

Bella!

HI Bella, I'm sorry you had a rough start in life, but I see it turned out wonderful. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Bella

Oh Bella, I'm so happy your family found you and adopted you, you are adorable. You have
    adjusted so well and happy with your new family who love you so much. Thank goodness
    they found you and you now have a wonderful home. I also adopted a Brother and
    Sister and so happy with them, they are the love of my life.

Beautiful Bella!

Hi Bella! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! Oh, how precious are you, Bella! You're melting my heart through your mommy's loving words, and your photos! In fact, after meeting you, I'd have to say there is no more beautiful breed than "dog!" I do see a lot of GSD in your sweet face, for sure, though your size tells me there must be a dash of this or that thrown in! But one thing we can be sure of, and that is that you are one beautiful girl, inside and out, head to toe!
    You and your siblings had such a rough start at life. But thanks to Blue Cross rescue you were given a chance at happiness, and the moment your forever family to be walked through that shelter door, your chance at happiness became a reality! We can't thank your family enough for opening up their home and hearts to two such deserving doggies, you and your adorable Labbie sidekick, Benji! How blessed they are to have you in their lives, doubly blessed!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bella! I hope you and Benji are enjoying your well earned day of honor, being treated to all your hearts desire and more!
    Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Bella, and Benji too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Bella,

It's so nice to meet you pretty girl. I am so happy to know that you have a
    wonderful home now & even have a brother Benji, to play with. It couldn't happen
    to a more deserving pup. Congratulations sweetheart on being chosen as
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're adorable Bella!!! I'm so glad you were rescued! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you and Benji are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla