Thread: Rocky Nokia!!!

Rocky Nokia!!!

You're a little cutie Rocky Nokia!!! It sounds like you're very friendly. Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Miss Rocky, what a sweet bunny you are! I like your pretty grey coat, and your alert ears! I smiled when I read about how you checked out the basket, and when I read about how you like to snuggle with your person I am sending you an extra cuddle and a whole bunch of kisses, petite Rocky girl! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Rocky what a lovely bunny you are!!!

Your sweet pictures made me smile!!! You are like a fluffy ray of sunshine on my cloudy day!!! It must be lots of fun having you as a friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Rocky, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adorable Rocky Nokia!

Hi Rocky Nokia in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one!

What a beautiful bunny girl you are, Rocky...precious beyond words! Your plush, pearl grey coat looks so soft and cuddly, and your sweet little face, a heart melter! And speaking of heart melting, that pic of you covering your face with your precious little paws sent me into total meltdown mode! (Camera shy?) You may be a wee wittle one, but in beauty, heart and spirit, well, you're a giant among bunnies! How lucky your special person is, having a sweet and loving, soft and cuddly, beautiful best bunny bud in you, Rocky! You're the bunny best!

Hope you and the entire furry crew are all enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being love and pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful bunny Rocky, and to all of your bunny pals, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~