Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eliot was a sweetheart of a cat

Eliot was a sweetheart of a cat

Eliot was born in Jan 2003 and came to live with us as a tiny kitten. Today he was put to sleep. He developed acute kidney failure just a few days ago and today his kidneys had shut down. He is now buried in our garden with 4 previous pet cats. We will miss him so much - he was a silly and funny little cat - such a sweet natured little guy. We love you Eliot.

Godspeed, sweet boy....
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Oh Debbie I'm so sorry to see you here with such sad news.

Rest in peace sweet Eliot.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Rest in peace, dearest Eliot, greatly beloved and cherished.

Deepest sympathy to you, Debbie, and your family and all who love him so much.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I am so sorry to see this. RIP, sweet boy.

I'm so sorry about your precious boy Eliot.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

My heartfelt condolences for your loss of sweet Eliot, it's so hard to say goodbye.

Rest in peace, Eliot!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Eliot

Quote Originally Posted by sirrahbed View Post

Eliot was born in Jan 2003 and came to live with us as a tiny kitten. Today he was put to sleep. He developed acute kidney failure just a few days ago and today his kidneys had shut down. He is now buried in our garden with 4 previous pet cats. We will miss him so much - he was a silly and funny little cat - such a sweet natured little guy. We love you Eliot.
    I just lost the love of my life a week ago myself; my 18 yr old Siamese. Believe me when I say I know exactly what you are going through, and I am SO sorry that you have to go through it too. Barbara

I am so very sorry to hear about Eliot. God speed Eliot and have fun at the RB until you are joined again to your humans.

Debbie, I'm so sorry for you loss. He was such a handsome boy. RIP sweet Eliot. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I'm awfully sorry to hear that you have lost Eliot. I hope the rest of your gang are all well.

Rest in peace, sweet boy.

Deb,

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

i am so very sorry for your loss, what a precious beautiful furbaby Eliot was,RIP lil Eliot, i am sure all the PT kitties that have passed are there to greet him, my sincere condolences at this very sad time,HUGS
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

What a Dear Cat Eliot is and although you cannot see him, he is always in your heart and will visit from time to time with his Awesome Angel Companions.
    We are sure that Eliot with his wings of gold and silver will find a Lady Cat to share eternity with!!
    They will adopt several Stray Animal Angels and form a family .
    And we know that Eliot Ange whose travels have spanned the globe will find just the right place to meet again in love and friendship together.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

oh Debbie - I'm so sorry.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..