Thread: Meet Bowen

Meet Bowen

For some reason my sister decided she wanted a dog. My mom never stops her from getting another pet because my mom is depressed and spends lots of time looking at dogs online too. I think everybody is tired of me trying to be the voice of reason and telling her she's 18 and just graduating high school and maybe she should wait until she knows where her life is headed before another pet. So anyway, here he is, 10 weeks old and off of Craigslist. The person she got him from claimed they just got a second job and don't have time for him. I think its BS and they bred him because who doesn't know they're getting a second job in the three weeks they just get a puppy? This guy had to have been applying for jobs before they got the puppy if they only just got him 3 weeks ago. The pup is some sort of pittie or amstaff not that there is much difference especially in a byb pup.

"There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Aww, what a cutie. Hopefully he can help your mom's depression, maybe your sister can talk your mom into talking walks with him, etc., just to get her out of the house and doing something positive ...
    I've Been Frosted

Oh he is SO cute!!!! Hope everything goes well even though it isn't the best time to be bringing home a puppy!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Have to give my mom's cocker spaniel, Wallace, credit. I had all four dogs outside yesterday and was working on Wally's haircut carving out his back legs from the fur and not only does he have to stay stock still in whatever position I put him in to get the best angle for shaving, now he has to do it with a puppy climbing on him. The pup was so cute though. Every time I'd get a tuft of fur off Wally, the pup would grab it up and prance around the yard with it like it was some great game and he had the prize. I only wish one of the other dogs would play with him instead of driving him away all cranky-like when he wants to play. They're just too old for puppy antics.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

Aww, what a good boy!
    I've Been Frosted