Thread: Sadie!!!

Sadie!!!

You're a beauty Sadie!!! I love GSDs! You look really cool in your sunglasses! Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have a fun day and don't sit so close to the tv!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Sadie...You made my heart go flip-flop this morning. What a beauty you are. I know
    your family is very proud of you. I would let you sit on the couch and watch TV with me.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda in SC

Hi Sadie, what a beautiful girl both inside and out! Happy DOTD to you!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello, beautiful Sadie! I'd be happy to sit on the sofa with you and watch some television, or I'll sit on the floor with you I really like the picture of you on the deck, sunning outdoors! I'm glad Chocolate Puppy, GSD fan #1 has checked in! Could you please have your people give you lots of hugs and petting from me today, because you are such a lovely lady! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sadie

Sadie, you are so beautiful and kind, one can tell how much your
    family loves you, Congratulations for being our very best
    Dog Of The Day.

Hi Sadie! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

Today must be my day to revel in GSD beauteousness! A sweet GSD named Summer kept me company this morning at the vet's, sitting beside me as we waited to be seen, and now YOUR gorgeous self is brightening my day! Your photo spread put the biggest smile on my face, especially the one of you in modeling those cool shades, and the one of you watching TV! (Ellen's the best, and yes, you are sitting too close to the TV!) But oh, that close up, those soulful brown eyes or yours...heart melting!

You're everything we GSD lovers admire in your noble breed, Sadie...gorgeous, incredibly intelligent, loyal to a fault, and as sweet and loving as they come! Yes, you are one VERY special girl, Sadie, and your family rightfully proud to claim you as their very own!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying your big day on center stage, being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more!
    Lots of love, big hugs and kisses to you beautiful, sweet Sadie, our most deserving "top dog!!!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello beautiful Sadie,

I loved seeing all of your pictures & reading a little about you. You are one very beautiful girl
    and it sounds like you a perfect all round friend & companion to your lucky family. I certainly
    would save a place for you on my sofa sweetie. Congratulations on being chosen for special honors today
    as DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt