Thread: ~Liza~

~Liza~

Oh my gosh Liza, you're the cutest little girl! I would love to see you roll all over your apartment in your ball! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lovely Liza!

Liza, you are the cutest little hamster I've seen! I just love those pictures of you, especially the one of you in the little teacup beside the cookies! Seeing you really brightened up my day. Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day, sweet girl.

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Lovely Liza!

Hi little Liza! Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a darling little hammie girl you are, Liza...my cup of tea, for sure! What an utterly precious pic that is of you sitting in your pretty china cup! (Hope you got a nibble of those yummy cookies after the photo shoot!) In fact all of your pics are exquisite!!!

Your mommy was given such a cherished gift of love in you, Liza, and I'm not surprised to hear how handily you won over the hearts of each and every member of your family! Nothing beats being loved for just being you, tricks or no tricks, and that is exactly what you are...loved unconditionally!
    What a beautiful best furry friend your family has in you, Liza, and how lucky are we, having a Pet of the Day honoree as special, as deserving, as you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, motoring around the house in your beloved ball, chowing down on treats, being pampered to pieces!
    Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you precious Liza, and to your Ferret and feathered friends too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Liza what an adorable girl you are!!!

Your sweet pictures certainly made me smile today. How precious they are!!! Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I bet you have lots of fun exploring in your ball. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~