Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am in hospital

Lut, sending you loving and positive thoughts that all is much better for you now.

Thank you Gini!!! I am at home, but not better yet...
    My right leg hurts so much, and only very strong painkillers help me through the day.
    Tomorrow we will try to make an appointment at the University Hospital of Ghent.
    I want to see the professor who saw me 6 years ago, when similar pains hit me and caused much loss of power in both legs.
    This has to be sorted out, I know there is something very wrong, and I want to know what it is....
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Dearest Lut, more prayers and good wishes and healing energies are on the way from us...

from Pat and cats
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Oh Lut, I'm just seeing this now and can't begin to tell you how very sorry I am to hear you're not feeling well. Please be assured that you are in my prayers for a speedy and complete recovery. Prayers also for your doctors to determine exactly what's happening, why it's happening, and how to permanently end your pain.

Groucho said to tell you he sends lots of feel better purrs, headbumpies, and kitty kisses.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I am glad you are at least home with the kitties for now, Lut! We will keep you in our prayers that the doctors can figure this out and help you!
    I've Been Frosted

The doctor in Ghent who helped you before will hopefully have a very good idea on how to help you.

Hugs! I hope you can be as comfortable as possible meanwhile. Praying for a solution ASAP!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Blog Entries
    Good Healing Thoughts & Prayers sent your way Lut. Hope they can find out what is causing the pain & take care of it.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Lut, I'm sorry you're in such pain, but glad you're back home. I hope the professor at the University Hospital will find out the reason and help you get better! Take it easy, now!

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.