Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    In very Lady-esque fashion, it snowed in the living room. A new package of toilet paper (all 11 rolls that were still in there), 2 boxes of kleenex, and various and sundry other items. At least she kept everything in a neat pile......

Unlike Freckles, who could find the newest box of Kleenex in the house, and cover the entire dining room with the contents!
    I've Been Frosted

Freckles was also fond of Encyclopedias.

If she learned everything she ate she was a pup with a doctorate.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    In very Lady-esque fashion, it snowed in the living room. A new package of toilet paper (all 11 rolls that were still in there), 2 boxes of kleenex, and various and sundry other items. At least she kept everything in a neat pile......
    A May snowstorm?! My goodness, Angel ... what brought this on? LH, do you think she was aware that all her people were apart from her? How do you get a dog used to the idea that although her family sometimes has to go, that they always return?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well, upon further review this morning, we THINK we've figured part of it out.
    She perches on our daughter's bed to look out the window. Because of her ......destructive tendencies when left alone, we had the kids closing their bedrooms tom minimize the carnage.

Bad decision.

She can't get to her lookout post with the doors closed.

Add to that she has become VERY attached to her humans, it creates a nervous puppy with NOTHING right with the world, and the world MUST pay for the evil it has caused.

She was alone this morning for abit as I was late getting home from work, MJ left her door open, and the only evidence that she was alone in the house by herself was one stuffy brought out to the livingroom, intact.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Hello, Angel and family! How are you? How are the calves across the street? I bet you see a lot of neat things when you look out of your official window Did you put a nose print on it so everyone knows it is your window?
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

There's a big field of noseprints rights at puppy level.