Thread: Rolo

Rolo

Oh my goodness Rolo aren't you the cutest pup, and love to
    play. It sounds like you keep your family busy and happy.
    I think you are just adorable and Congratulations for being
    our very best "Dog of the Day"

Hello Rolo,

You are a very sweet looking baby boy. I don't know how anyone could refuse to play
    with a cute puppy like you. Congratulations sweetie, on being honored as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you many cyber hugs & kisses little man.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Adorable Rolo!

Hi Rolo! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy!

What a charming, adorable, quintessential JRT you are, Rolo! Oh, how I wish I could cover that sweet little face of yours with kisses! You're precious! hehe Thanks so much for writing to us, updating us on your happy, fun filled life! You sure do have a way with words, and speaking of happy lives...!

What a big, happy family you landed in, Rolo, what with 4 doggie siblings, 3 mommies, 4 daddies and 3 kitty pals; a degu, guinea pigs. bunnies (did I miss someone?) rounding out the pack Oh yes, you sure ARE on lucky pup, Rolo, being surrounded by so much love, of the the human and furry, 2 and 4 legged variety! And in the true JRT style, you're filled with boundless energy and curiosity, living and loving life to its fullest! I'm tired just reading of your busy, fun packed days! What a wonderful addition you are to you pack, sweetheart! They all are so very lucky to have a fun loving, life loving best friend in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Rolo! I hope you and all of your furry friends are enjoying an extra special, fun filled Dog of the Day soiree! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Rolo, and to the entire furry crew!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a cutie Rolo!!! You sound like a fun little guy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Rolo!

Rolo - you are too cute and funny! You deserve to be Dog of the Day! Have a great time!