Thread: Princess Sasha!

Hybrid View

Princess Sasha!

Good morning, gorgeous Meezer Sasha up in Wisconsin! I like your lovely Siamese markings and your bright blue eyes! I smiled when I read about how you get into your person's desk chair, and how you keep busy by playing with your toys or being shy around company I bet the "squeaky conversations" you have with your imaginary friend are adorable! Sassy Princess Sasha, you are a beautiful kitty lady! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!

P.S., I am looking forward to the many PT Meezer purr-ents meeting you today! Could you please mew to your people to register you for PT, it is tons of fun here!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Dearest Princess Sasha, what an utterly adorable Meezer girl you are! ..with your soft fur in the beautiful Seal-point Siamese colors and those gorgeous blue eyes. We're so glad your people brought you home from that pet store and introduced you to a wonderful life in the country, complete with other cats to play with and your imaginary friend to get into deep conversations with. You were very shy at first, but you've came out of your shell and made yourself at home. When you take over the seat by the computer, I bet you're trying to get on to Pet Talk to chat with other kitties, especially the Meezers, and to watch the latest YouTube cute kitty videos! What a delightful home you and your humans and your fellow kitties and your imaginary pal all share.

Congratulations, darling Princess Sasha, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, complete with fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round with your snake toy!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

You are such a wonderful Siamese Cat Princess Sasha .
    WE had our Siamese Six Pack here and they were and are such Good Cat Companions.

You are such a good representative of the Siamese Cat , a touch nosy and naughty but over all quite the lively little Lady , a living work of art to make everyone happy.

All Our Siamese Angels are sending a Six Pack of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Our Darling Little Siamese Cat of the Day Princess Sasha.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Blog Entries

Sasha

Sasha is magnificent, what a beauty! Brought back wonderful memories of my Mozart One of a kind, thanks

Sasha

I was SO happy to see a Seal Point Siamese today; I just lost mine on Friday evening, and it's great to see a HEALTHY kitty here like mine used to look. Must have been fate to have a Siamese today. Happy COTD sweetheart; I wish you a very long life; my guy made it to 18.

Hello Sasha,

Wow, what a gorgeous kitty you are. As beautiful as any Princess. Congratulations on
    being chosen for special honors as CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you all good things today & always.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sasha what a stunning girl you are!!!

Of course you are a princess!!! I can see your invisible tiara!!! I certainly enjoyed seeing your sweet pictures and reading about you. What a treasure you are!!! I'm sure your family love being ruled by your gentle velvet paw!!! Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~