Thread: Autumn the Awesome Cat

Autumn the Awesome Cat

You certainly are one Awesome Cat Autumn with your plush Coat and your bright smiling face.
    You are such an intelligent Cat to let you best friend know which name that you prefer.
    And Autumn just seeing you would make just about everyone happy especially all we Cat Lovers on Pet Talk.

You are such a beauty , and a great Cat just coming into the prime of your life, and we wish you many more years of love and happiness with you family.

We Lucky Found Hotel Cats are all so pleased to meet you Autumn and we are all sending our Finest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW s To Our Newest Lady Cat Autumn the Awesome.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh beautiful Autumn! What a gorgeous, fluffy kitty! How wonderful that you chose your name -- not only are you gorgeous but you are also SMART! That is a lovely portrait of you - with your sweet expression, your pretty green eyes and your autumn colors. I hope you and Earl Grey are having a special day! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Autumn!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Autumn

I adore your name, I love that you are a survivor, and I love that you are a rescued pretty kitty! Happy COTD to you.

Dearest Autumn, what a beautiful Torbie, Tortie-Tabby, girl you are! The color of autumn leaves.. you knew just what you were doing when you told your Meowmie what your name was, didn't you. What lovely so-soft-looking fur you have.. and LOOOOONG white whiskers.. and light-green eyes with the sweetest expression in them. You're utterly gorgeous!

We're so glad you and your babies were rescued when you weren't much more than a tiny baby yourself, and you were nursed by your loving Meowmie back to good health. (We hope all your babies got wonderful homes too!) And you have a kitty pal, Earl Grey, now too! What a delightful home you and he and your Meowmie all share!

Congratulations, darling Autumn, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Earl Grey and Meowmie are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

How nice of you to help your mommy by naming yourself. Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Autumn.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Autumn what a lovely girl you are!!!

You picked a great name for yourself. You certainly do look like autumn. Beauty and brains; what more could any one want in a kitty? Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I enjoyed meeting you. You gave me a big smile today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten and enjoying your day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Autumn,

I loved reading your story & can say too, that I am so happy that you found just the right person
    at just the right time. You are such a beautiful friend to have & so very deserving of the honor
    of being CAT OF THE DAY. Hope you & Earl Grey have a great day of celebration.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awesome Autumn the Survivor!

Hi there Autumn! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Tabby girl!

Your human mentioned two reasons why you're SO very special, while actually we know the reasons are countless!
    You are a beauty, Autumn, no doubt about that, and not just in looks but in heart and spirit as well! To say you are a "survivor" would be an understatement! Oh my gosh, to think of the condition you were in when you were rescued brings tears to my eyes, and to think you were a mommy when you were but a baby yourself, makes my heart ache! But survive you did, and oh, what a loving forever home and family you found your way to, sweetheart! Heartfelt thanks to your mom/dad for giving two such deserving kitties a chance at a happy life! And you couldn't have chosen a more beautiful name, Autumn! It reflects your outer and inner beauty to perfection, but of course you knew that!

Your human is doubly blessed, having not just one but two such precious furkids in you and brother Earl Grey, and my fondest wish is that you all will know many, many more wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship!
    Thanks for ending my long day on such a happy, uplifting note, sweetheart! I hope that you and dear Earl Grey are both enjoying a very happy, extra special, Cat of the Day celebration! You both deserve it!
    Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you beautiful Autumn, our VERY special and most deserving honoree, and of course ditto to Earl Grey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Awesome Autumn!

Autumn - you are a lucky girl...special too! And you look like my Miss Kitty (who recently turned 8 years old).
    I'm glad that you are in your forever home , with a companion in Earl Grey to enjoy it with! May everyday be COTD for you, Autumn!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	56392   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on bed.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	56393